20041207 MVMCP December 7th (Tuesday) Roll Call

Not only do they do Wishes during MVMCP, but they do a version of Wishes that includes the peripheral fireworks, so you feel like you are right in the middle of the show.

Add us to the list! We will be with WDSTK, ordered tickets yesterday. Really looking forward to it. Will be our first I'm on :cloud9: ! It will be DH and I.

Estelle

:earsgirl::earsboy:

Originally posted by Towncrier
Not only do they do Wishes during MVMCP, but they do a version of Wishes that includes the peripheral fireworks, so you feel like you are right in the middle of the show.

Towncrier,
I was looking at the Nov park hours and schedule and i see there are NO WISHES and SpectorMagic going on, on the nights of MVMCP!!

Hi Estelle!!! (ephnt) Maybe i willl see you that night!!!:wave2:

Hi Melinda, We may see you there that night, we'll be with Jen and her family. We may actually be adding another child to the list. We may be bringing our grandson (9) for his first trip to WDW. Have to see if his parents okay the trip.
Estelle

I was looking at the Nov park hours and schedule and i see there are NO WISHES and SpectorMagic going on, on the nights of MVMCP!!

I'm not surprised that SpectroMagic isn't going on that evening. They have a special Christmas parade during MVMCP. And they may not call it Wishes, but last Christmas, the fireworks sure looked like Wishes to me. I could be wrong. In any event, they will have the peripheral fireworks that night, so they will be spectacular.

That's the night my parents and I will be there too!
:wave:

I will be there with bells on. Can't wait to meet heaps of American's who know where most things in WDW are. You might be able to give me lots of idea's on what to do and see while I'm there.
Any firm idea of a meeting place?
I have PS at CP at 5:15. Will anyone else be there?

I was looking at a map and trying to think of a good place that wasn't near a stage that might not have a show going on (don't know the schedule so can't say when they would be). I just remember trying to talk to some people right by one and I couldn't hear a thing :p

Would the area kind of close to the DVC kiosk (between Space Mt. & the Speedway) be a good meeting place? Might not be quite so crowded as the other areas.

Shall we also make it for opening time of 7 PM? I know I will just be getting counter service with some friends prior so we'll be hanging out in MK for a while before then too :)

Extended our December trip and ordered out tickets for this last night.

Add me and DH Gary to the list!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Me and my DS Nicholas will be there. Our tickets finally arrived and we are very excited! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

My DH and I are planning on being there!! I haven't ordered the tickets yet so we aren't "official" but should be by next week ::yes:: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :cool1:

I will be there with my DD,DM and DF !:D It is our last night also, so we plan to close down the park and have a very late room service breakfast in the morning

Maybe a fun thing to do would be to stake out a section of curb for the second parade ? That would be fairly easy to "meet" and we could spell each other holding down the curb. That way we could be rowdy but appropriate ;) Then afterward we could do a "mountain tour" since the line should be non-existant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter