20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really fun to read everyones stories, and interesting to see how differently each couple have met, realized he/she was "THE ONE".

Who else is willing to share?

I don't think if anyone would have asked a year ago that we would be sharing these stories.

Originally posted by Cruisin'goose
I still think he has beautiful blue eyes and he curls my toes when he smiles. :lovestruc
Hey! What's the deal with this? That's the way I felt when I met gaRry! LOL!!!!!!

Paul

Originally posted by Cruisin'goose
Question is Paul where is your story? If you won't spill it get Pam on the computer!
I don't remember. As Stacey says "that's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

Paul

OK - here at work.... I'll start my story....

I was married for the first time at 19 and had 2 children.... I decided later than normal to go to med school - so I didn't start until I was 29. I was divorced in the middle of my first year of medical school. I spent most of the first 2 years in medical school studying and driving back and forth from Huntington WV to Morgantown (about 210 miles each way). I guess that's why I pyut over 60,000 miles on my car duing med school....

Anyways....

Virgil
pirate:

Originally posted by dobelover
Stacey - is that Glenelgmom?

Yes....she's going crazy, having to go to Kinko's to check in.
Buying a new computer, but researching first......

Gus...I will probably be talking to her....did you get my PM??

Stacey

Hope it's a Q**** night in the ED, so Virgil can finish the story. I know better than to say the Q word. There must be a full moon though it has been busy, busy, busy in OB.

Time to say good night all ----- Good night All.

Will check in the am if time to read ...... the rest of the story.

Vicki

HERE I SIT, LIFE IS SOOOOOO TOUGH.......................................

That would be I am sitting here at OKW, enjoying the last of my long day, travelling from Salt Lake to Orlando, checking in at OKW, and then going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I know it is only 11 p.m. EST, but I've been up since 4 a.m., so I am tired.

Got my priorities set straight though. Made an appointment at the spa for tomorrow to enjoy the life of luxury for a couple of hours.

The weather is great. 88 degrees today. Boy, there is alot of water. Lots of trees down and lots of leaves gone from the hurricane. I've never noticed OKW before cuz it has been so surrounded by trees, but today driving in you can actually see the condos from the road.

Okay, on to next post.

Linda

So..............when I get to MCO and go to get my car...........I wander out to the emerald aisle for National and there are no cars parked out there. So I say to the National Car person, so how can I get a car when there are none. She says.......oh just pick out any over there in the executive row.

So, I pick out a PT Cruiser, dark blue, and load the luggage in. And when I turn on the car, it has 8 miles on it! Guess it is my lucky day, brand new car, first driver, and I'm cruising down the road in it! Just wish I could have shared the excitement with someone!

Linda

Originally posted by paulcrsb
I don't remember. As Stacey says "that's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

Paul

NO FAIR!!!
Either you play the game, or you walk the plank!!!
If it's "R" rated....then LIE!!!:earseek:

So, in terms of shopping.............I bought a couple of LE DVC pins, and then I bought 2 of the LE Mickey Halloween Party Pins.

I think I am going to Epcot tomorrow. I need to have some fish and chips.

Of course, I didn't eat much tonight................carmel corn, turkey leg, diet coke, candy, candy, candy, and a smoothie. Good thing I was doing alot of walking! That justifies it all!

Linda

YOO HOO!!!! Stacey is on line and I got a top!!!!!

Just trying to get my 11 posts in for the day.

Linda

Originally posted by justmestace
Yes....she's going crazy, having to go to Kinko's to check in.
Buying a new computer, but researching first......

Stacey

Now that is dedication (to these boards)!!!

So, Vicky, I left the places home of those Disney outlet stores you told me about. I could go back and find it 200-300 pages ago, but if you happen to get on line, would you just tell me the names of the outlets again? I am sure if I ask around though, I will easily find out.

Linda

Disney workers are on the news. Guess they were at MCO airport today. They are unhappy because they don't have new contracts. Said there are 22,000 of them and they are unhappy cuz Disney is cutting their benefits and raising their insurance premiums.

Linda

princess: pirate: And you wouldn't have gotten that T.O.P. if the boards weren't so doggone slow!

CONGRATS, anyway!!

And Vicki....how is Ol' black & blue eyes????

Well Stace, jump on a plane and get your tush over here! I don't have to go to Atlanta until Thurs. pm for meetings!

Linda

Originally posted by seaulater
Disney workers are on the news. Guess they were at MCO airport today. They are unhappy because they don't have new contracts. Said there are 22,000 of them and they are unhappy cuz Disney is cutting their benefits and raising their insurance premiums.

Linda

Did somebody tell them "Welcome to the real world....you're not in Fantasyland anymore!"????

The swimming pool here at OKW seems to be coming along. They said it should be done in the next month or so. It will be great to have a slide and stuff.

Tomorrow, I'll have to squeeze in Downtown Disney, heard they have a new Disney Haunted Mansion Clue Game! I brought a really big suitcase that is halfway empty figuring I might just need to fill it up before returning home!

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter