20050430--Boston--Jerry's Revenge!--Important message page 11

I am still working on trying to go.Trying to get my mom to babysit or have my husband stay home to watch the kids. I am just not too thrilled about driving into Boston by myself. So far I am a possible. I will continue to work on it.

goofy4tink said:
Hmmmm...I think that perhaps it should be Jerry bringing gifts to those who remember some particular diving...so as to keep our, ah...their, mouths closed. Hopefully for those wearing lime green, Jerry won't think 'they' are the gifts...to be used as a sacrifice to Jerry's all powerful wonderfullness.

This looks like it's going to be a huge amount of fun!!

Good Plan!!!!

Alicnwondrln, I would say we could carpool seeing we are so close, but it looks like we will be going in early (if we can work out the babysitter for earlier). We are staying over at the Westin and we are hoping to check into the hotel, maybe go swimming or whatever before hand. Sort of a mini vacation. But if anything changes and it would work out, I'll let you know.

i wish
my DH is staying with the kids so i can go
we dont have a sitter
actually we have never had one
the kids are 6 and 1 and i t hink we have gone out ONCE in 6 years without the kids at night were they actually werent at school
hahhaah
thanks anyway,............ :banana:

It's not looking too good for me! :guilty: I could come until about 9:30 but I'm not sure if it would be worth the drive...no offense but an hour drive for a 1 1/2 hour "date" just seems silly!! I am still trying though...don't count me out yet!

Kim

CamColt said:
LOL!
Debbie, do you mind me asking how you got that rate? Was it on line or did you call? Im trying on line and cant find anything better than 199.00 for the night. Hmmm???? :confused3
WOW!! I'm so sorry I never saw this post ( Debbie slaps herself in the head) :headache:
So what did you end up getting for a rate?

Hmm. Maybe NHAnn, Camcolt, and I can give Debbie some help ;)

Karen

Mickeyfaniam said:
WOW!! I'm so sorry I never saw this post ( Debbie slaps herself in the head) :headache:
So what did you end up getting for a rate?

LOL! No problem. We got 229.00...a little more than we expected, but now that the time is getting close we are looking at it as a nice little vacation. The earlier we can get a babysitter, the earlier we are going to enjoy our time away. We hope to spend the afternoon in the pool(I assume theres an indoor pool???). ;)

Yes there is an indoor pool, I checked the website! :)

The Westin Copley Place, Boston is an idyllic urban retreat for travelers, set in the center of one of historic Boston's finest neighborhoods, Back Bay. The hotel features amenities such as Westin's exclusive 10-layer Heavenly Bed®, the WestinWORKOUT® Powered by Reebok Gym with indoor pool, shopping in the retail gallery at Copley Place, skywalk access to more than 100 shops at Copley Place and the Prudential Center, as well as the newly-opened Grettacole Spa, located adjacent to the hotel lobby. We also feature our well-known Turner Fisheries, and chic hotspot Bar10. The Westin Copley Place, Boston offers the kind of comfort and class guests desire. The Westin Copley Place, Boston is conveniently located across the street from Back Bay Station for Amtrak and commuter rail service.

Katie, don't let yourself get so comfortable in that hotel that you miss Jerry's revenge.

Karen

God, I wish I had a hotel room to get all comfy in!!!! Color me dis-green. See you guys at 7:15ish out in front. Now, to just find our way and find a place to park. Any suggestions out there for you more urban folk for us countryfied people??

Mickeyfaniam said:
:faint:

I don't think I'm ready to be seen in a swim suit unless pale white is in :rolleyes1

I hope it is, because I sure am. Funny story... We were at a hotel in January and I was wearing shorts and a tshirt over my bathing suit on the way to the pool. I walked in the "well lit" mirrored elevator and was almost blinded by my white legs!!! I couldnt believe I was that pale. :rotfl: And trust me, I havent gotten any sun since then. ;)

Dont worry Karen, I dont get many nights out so I will definitely be there. You saw how much fun I had at Jellyrolls. ;)

goofy4tink said:
God, I wish I had a hotel room to get all comfy in!!!! Color me dis-green. See you guys at 7:15ish out in front. Now, to just find our way and find a place to park. Any suggestions out there for you more urban folk for us countryfied people??
I KNOW I can't help you....I get lost in hotel rooms :teeth:

I was looking at Mapquest..... we have to drive to the Westin. We need to go of exit 22 for .3 miles, then slight turn for .1, another slight turn for .1 and another slight turn for .1 ....now thats a total of .6 miles off the pike. How majorly can we screw that up :crazy:

I remember trying to get to Fenway one year.... we drove for 2 hours in Boston. We could see it....we just couldn't get there :rotfl2: and when we stopped to ask directions...this man sent us the wrong way and I swear he did it on purpose....he just looked the type...I'm sure he was :laughing: as we drove off :mad:

I was thinking......yes sometimes I do.....what do you think the local police will think when this DIS crowd is congregating on the street? Hope most of us at least LOOK normal :crazy: so they don't get suspicious .....especially if we're all wearing lime green....they might think we're some kind of a gang and haul us off! :rolleyes1
That would make for some interesting DIS meet photos :rotfl:

The cops will only look at us funny when we spray our hair lime green ;)

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter