20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
house is 90% clean, just last minute laundry and the floors to clean. beagles have been packed (well not the beagles, that would be loud and messy, but their stuff has, both got a full bag of pupcorn and new bones on ropes). garment bag is packed, pirate costumes are ALMOST done, they look amazing, we'll pick them up tomorrow. bought two new pairs of shoes today, rack room at the mall has a huge sale going on got the cutest sandals for $6.
So close!!!

auntrenae said:
Georgie,

You can post to me anytime till Sat. morning! Gotta love Orlando.... This will be the first time we haven't driven home after a cruise, though. At least we won't go through the lunchtime at home looking for our waiter! "Eric, can I get two entree's for lunch? What do you mean, I have to cook???" LOL, that's the hard part, coming back to reality...

Renae

Okay Renae! We'll be leaving at 6:00 am to catch an 8:00 flight! :hourglass
Thanks!

Q's My Princess said:
Celeste????????????????

Now you are in on the conspiracy????? :confused3 :confused3

Give it up sister!! :sad2: :sad2:

I swear I don't know. It would appear as if I do- but I honestly don't.

Did you know that nurses are considered to be very honest by the general public.....

I will freely and proudly say- I NEVER lie- and I don't know. This is why I don't drink- I'll tell you what I think without batting an eye...it would be frightening to see how I would be with alcohol on board.

I have called Kay evil- and I still don't know- but she does have my last name and phone number.

;)

tap & dap said:
Not a bad idea.

Celeste, How about it.

Tom

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Kay,
they have my thumbs in thumb screws...you know THEY are from Chicago and own a parking garage.... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 (too fun to resist!)

Better help me out- the intest compounds by the second.

:rotfl2:

Thanks for the contact info. With us being gone longer this time, I thought it would be a good idea to have that info in the right hands.

If anyone remembers the panama canal camera website, can you post it again or let me know which post it was on? My memory has faded with all the early morning shifts!

Renae

icunurse_celeste said:
Kay,
they have my thumbs in thumb screws...you know THEY are from Chicago and own a parking garage.... :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 (too fun to resist!)

Okay, I can't spell today.
For the record, I would like to add that my husband is Sicilian- and from New York.

:cool1:

icunurse_celeste said:
Kay,

Celeste,

How else can we afford a 14 day Disney Cruise?

Tom

3DAN said:
Kay, are you excited??? I am . Wish I could say more. I think I will call DCL and beg.
Bill

I think we need to go to the instigator of all this....Bill....where are you and what do you know?????????????? (bright light shining in his eyes) :teeth:

tap & dap said:
Celeste,

How else can we afford a 14 day Disney Cruise?

Tom

Okay Tom-
You can proudly say that you are the FIRST person on this board- to make liquid shoot out of my nose.

Congratulations!

Thank heavens it was only water!

Q's My Princess said:
I think we need to go to the instigator of all this....Bill....where are you and what do you know?????????????? (bright light shining in his eyes) :teeth:

Please tell me it is that the Star War film is going to be shown on board.

Liz

icunurse_celeste said:
Okay Tom-
You can proudly say that you are the FIRST person on this board- to make liquid shoot out of my nose.

Congratulations!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tom (laughing too hard to type)

Liz,

You got it! You will know it's us when you hear me screaming that we got the Walt suite, NOT! I'll find you, believe me...

I'm going to be wearing my Mickey paint chip name badge from Cruisetoberfest II that Bette made us... I think Eric is wearing his Goofy slippers!

Renae

Q's My Princess said:

WHEW - HOPE THE pressure is off me now............. maybe???

Celeste should be off the hook - she posted correctly.............

I shall not lie, but I shall not tell either

One more work day to go!!!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc It will be a long day... lots to do there!

Talked to the Shore Excursion desk today... her name is Debbie too. :sunny: The Acapulco Highlights tour does not have the steps. They drop you off on the top. There is an opportunity to walk DOWN 200 steps :rotfl2: I don't think so.

The shore excursion manager just got back last week from all of the ports and testing the excursions... now THAT is a job!!

They are going to call me back about Fort Diego, there is a 10 minute or so walk from where they drop you off to where the Fort is, and can not remember how they got to this bridge thingy... so he is going to call the other person that was with him to find out if there are any steps. I was so appreciative of their help!!

Debbie

icunurse_celeste said:
Okay Tom-
Congratulations!

Oooie - glad I didn't see that one ----- hope it didn't hurt u :jumping1:

Something else to pack...

Hey, is anyone but me taking something special to wear on Mexicali night? I got this dress in Cozumel last time... No place to wear it here, so I have to take it with me, you know? LOL,

Renae

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter