2006 Christmas Ornament Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedy said:
What's elfing?

Elfing is what happens when someone who signs upo doesn't follow throgh with sending and someone else (an elf) steps in and sends to the person who got stiffed.

mickeyfan1 said:
Elfing is what happens when someone who signs upo doesn't follow throgh with sending and someone else (an elf) steps in and sends to the person who got stiffed.
Fantabulous.

Well, I posted a link on the main CB and gave it a bupm, so maybe we wil get some more!

mickeyfan1 said:
Well, I posted a link on the main CB and gave it a bupm, so maybe we wil get some more!

did we get to 100 mark ??? :wizard:

I'm in! In the past the exchange has included color preferences, style etc. Will you be doing that again or can we chose what ever we like? Not having to wait for the name and info of an exchangee with that info might help getting the packages out faster. I know it would be nice if I could start shopping now instead of waiting :goodvibes .

I am not pming back, I hope y'all don't mind, I get quite a few, but EVERONE who is here is on the list!

crazyme5kids said:
I'm in! In the past the exchange has included color preferences, style etc. Will you be doing that again or can we chose what ever we like? Not having to wait for the name and info of an exchangee with that info might help getting the packages out faster. I know it would be nice if I could start shopping now instead of waiting :goodvibes .

SOme people are sending in preferences, others are not. Luck of the draw if your person has said anything, I guess.

So far 59 signed up.

Sounds like fun! I've never visited the exchange board--thanks for the heads-up on the regular Community board!

I'm in, sent you a pm. THANKS for doing this. :cheer2:

TTFN
Jetsetter90

PM sent.
Can't wait I did this other years as well and loved it. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter