2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy, Karen has just informed me that if Cameron EVER gets the desire to take that poster down then she asks that he remembers his Michigan pal. Course if it just happens to burst into flames after one of the frogs eats out stragecic parts as to leave it unrecognizable, then oh well.

ohiominnie said:
whoa...how will Matt eating cookies, milk and ice cream make YOU not fit into your dress? :confused3 :lmao:

Ooops - um not that way! Because I will eat them too as I don't have willpower!

ohiominnie said:
Sorry, this is just WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

Fine, broadcast that a plane hit and that ppl died....but do not announce who they are until the immediate family is informed. I had this same thought ....of them stepping off their plane and seeing the TV's at the gates. :earseek:

Has the media lost ALL sense of decency????

YES, YES they have along with a lot of other people and it is scary how they will handle these accidents. I hope that is wrong and that his family was notified first. SAD

crzy4dals said:
Count us in the Stingray 500 as well on Monday!

Oh now I totally want to get off the ship early so that I can photograph the 500.

GARY... GARY - will the papparazzi be shooting?

Diana Lyn said:
I still don't have mine either!

Wow, I'm watching entertainment tonight and they just said Luke Perry is 40 today.....MAN!! I'm old!!

HE IS??? Oh wow I am seriously going to pout now cause he was so my crush when Beverly Hills 90210 was on!

rtwhite said:
Yeah!! I figured it out! For those of you who have not seen it, this is the Creative Memories Disney album. I think I will take it to the scrapbook shop and have DVC Cruise 2006 put on the front.

Have any of you done a scrapbook shop hop? I have done 4 and they are great fun.

54730CM_Mickey_album_cover2-thumb.jpg
These posts are keeping me in the "Iwannalearn" mode.

chipscinderelly said:
Oh now I totally want to get off the ship early so that I can photograph the 500.

Oooh I just know the 500 photo op will be "priceles." No injuries in that dash now.

MaryJ said:
And today is my last work day before the cruise!! Maybe I can actually start packing if people would just slow down on the posting!!! ;)
I know!!! :rolleyes: I have over 35 pages to catch up on! My goodness that's a lot of chitter chatter! :hyper2:

chipscinderelly said:

When you least expected
1.gif

Look
13.gif
for me in the bushes

IleneF said:
Mary,
Congrats on the 20000, that is truly amazing!

Scrapbookers,
Here is my finished can, unless I decide to varnish it somehow and change the straws when I find red ones. I guess it's not too bad for a first try, it
is what I envisioned except I didn't have a tool to make the yellow and black ovals so I just did them freehand and they are a little jagged around the edges but I'm ok with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

finishedcan.jpg

Ilene - this came out really nice! Thanks for sharing.

Diana, Congrats on getting your docs....FINALLY!

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments about my paint can. It was fun! Diana sent me the little punched out mickeys so I put them to good use.

I LOVE the Carousel of Progress song/show too. Which brings me to a major gripe about old Disney vs new Disney. I have the answer to why many of the new attractions don't have the same impact as older ones that are sadly gone. I could make Disney so GREAT if they only would hire me. Here's the answer. MUSIC...yup it's almost that simple. Almost all of the attractions my family and I remember it's because we take the song home with us. It burns a special place in our memory. Songs are emotional links. The old horizons, the old Listen to the Land boat ride,and the old figment ride all have that in common. The newer attractions lack that. OK off my soapbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter