**2006 Ladies Only Dis Meet Countdown Thread**

mommaU4 said:
Don't pass out!! Wake up, wake up!! We have clothes to wash and bags to pack!! :goodvibes

Oh yeah! Thanks!!! i can't believe I'm not all packed yet.

chell said:
Oh yeah! Thanks!!! i can't believe I'm not all packed yet.

OK, I have to:
1. find time this week to pack for Saturday (spending the day at my sister's) My day will include watching Dana & Samantha play soccer, then going to church & out to dinner at a nice German restaurant. So I need to pack pjs, shorts, tee shirt & a nicer outfit.
2. then find time next week to pack for Maggie's birthday weekend. (Sept. 22-25). That will include church on Sunday. The birthday party is just family so I don't have to dress up for that.
3. come home that Monday, not going to work Tuesday, so I will be packing for our trip on Tuesday. Then watching Sammie & Dana. Wednesday i get on the plane!!!!!

Anyone wanna come and iron for me?? :confused3

I hate ironing clothes. That is the worst part of packing. :rolleyes:

BUT we have 15 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I cant believe how close it is now!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Each day I get more and more excited. Then I realize how much I still need to do to get ready! :sad2: I'm such a procrastinator!!!

15 MORE DAYS!!!! :yay:

483841158146698.gif

DisSigAKHeader.jpg

Missy1961 said:
Beth, you are up early this morning!
I am usually up every morning at 5:40. I just am usually to busy to post. lol
I am getting DS ready for school from 5:40 to 6:40 when he catches the bus.

Then the girls from about 7:15 till they catch the bus at 8:25.
Busy mornings. Usually after a late night of waiting for DH to get home around midnite.

Maybe I will just use this vacation as a chance to catch up on my sleep. If anyone needs me I will be sleeping in my room at CSR. :rotfl:

mommaU4 said:
I am usually up every morning at 5:40. I just am usually to busy to post. lol
I am getting DS ready for school from 5:40 to 6:40 when he catches the bus.

Then the girls from about 7:15 till they catch the bus at 8:25.
Busy mornings. Usually after a late night of waiting for DH to get home around midnite.

Maybe I will just use this vacation as a chance to catch up on my sleep. If anyone needs me I will be sleeping in my room at CSR. :rotfl:

Wow!

I'm glad you & Joanne have helped me update this thread. I won't be able to do it Friday-Monday Sept. 22-25 (the weekend right before the trip). I will be in Virginia for my niece Maggie's 6th birthday.

Missy1961 said:
Wow!

I'm glad you & Joanne have helped me update this thread. I won't be able to do it Friday-Monday Sept. 22-25 (the weekend right before the trip). I will be in Virginia for my niece Maggie's 6th birthday.
Well, you have done it for so long when no one else was. So we owe you one. :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

I just realized that at this time in 2 weeks I will be on the plane about to land!

Well, we're down to 13 more days....at this time in 2 weeks, some of you will be on your tour, I'll be waiting to go into Epcot, some of you will be getting on planes, or getting into your car, or doing regular stuff waiting to come on Friday or Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter