2007 Swap Calendar

I love 41c swaps!!! i'll start putting things aside now;)

pretty in tink and I would like to cohost the Disney Recipe Swap and the Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Swap, Spring Edition. We are pretty open to doing other swap hostessing too, so if you need us to do extras, let us know.

VickiV

We're doing a swap about coffee?
How totally interesting. A swap about the everyday things we do that we forget to record. You are so creative!!

:wave: Hi Buffy,
Could you please check you calendar and let me know about a coffee date?

After Wednesday for sure! Let me get through that nightmare first.

We're doing a swap about coffee?
How totally interesting. A swap about the everyday things we do that we forget to record. You are so creative!!

Ummmm, not quite, Nancy and I have been so busy we don't talk anymore so we plan coffee dates to catch up. It's pretty bad when I have to put it in the swap calendar. :rotfl2:

But your swap sounds cool, wanna host? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi Buffy,

Can you please put my name next to Eat around the World?

I'm trying to come up with something else - I see there is a character swap listed but what about character pairs like those found in the parks together (chip/dale, rafiki/timon, etc?) or a Pooh swap or a Princess swap (even though I have a boy - I go see them myself!). Don't want to step on Kat's toes so if she has the character stuff covered nevermind.

Or, what about quotes - character quotes, walt quotes, that sort of thing? I would need to check interest I'm guessing?

Hi Buffy,

Can you please put my name next to Eat around the World?

I'm trying to come up with something else - I see there is a character swap listed but what about character pairs like those found in the parks together (chip/dale, rafiki/timon, etc?) or a Pooh swap or a Princess swap (even though I have a boy - I go see them myself!). Don't want to step on Kat's toes so if she has the character stuff covered nevermind.

Or, what about quotes - character quotes, walt quotes, that sort of thing? I would need to check interest I'm guessing?

sure thing !

I'm sure we can use 2 character swaps, let me see when Kat wants hers done and we can add yours to another part of the calendar.

Quotes would be cute, I use those a lot.

Okay dokay. Just put me on the calendar where-ever it fits. Need one week for sign ups and 6 weeks for making. I'll need to hammer out the details by putting a give me suggestions thread out there. Thinking two elements, but the larger quantity (4 squares vs 2 squares).

I just noticed the CJ isn't in the circle list.

I don't mind hosting a Prima swap, as they're only light (and tiny) so the postage for everyone wouldn't be too huge even crossing the Atlantic- if people were only in one or two groups they'd go in the smaller bubble envelopes easily. Or if we have another 41c swap later in the year I could co-ordinate that as poeple mail direct to partners so it doesn't matter where they are;) I know bigger/heavier swaps are a problem with the postage - you really don't want to pay what I pay;) :rotfl:

I just noticed the CJ isn't in the circle list.

I don't mind hosting a Prima swap, as they're only light (and tiny) so the postage for everyone wouldn't be too huge even crossing the Atlantic- if people were only in one or two groups they'd go in the smaller bubble envelopes easily. Or if we have another 41c swap later in the year I could co-ordinate that as poeple mail direct to partners so it doesn't matter where they are;) I know bigger/heavier swaps are a problem with the postage - you really don't want to pay what I pay;) :rotfl:

I wouldn't mind mailing to you for a change. It's only fair right.

I'll add the CJ in a bit. Thanks for telling me.

Buffy,

I sent you a pm requesting the MGM swap be added to the calendar with sign up Dec 3rd. Thanks!!

I don't know if this is where to post this, but I am giving it a whirl. I would love to see card swaps using Disney Characters. Birthday, get well, thinking about you, holidays, etc.

Silvia

OK, put me down for a Prima swap - sign-ups 20 April, to reach me by 24 May, I'll return on 31 May. That way nothing is to-ing or fro-ing when I'm away, and we'll have lovely flowers for all our Easter and spring pages :thumbsup2

How exciting! I love post

I don't know if this is where to post this, but I am giving it a whirl. I would love to see card swaps using Disney Characters. Birthday, get well, thinking about you, holidays, etc.

Silvia

Hi Silvia,
I take care of the calendar and I will add it to the list of ideas for 2008. Right now we are winding down for the holidays, and I will be posting a new calendar this weekend for 2008.
Just wanted to say hi, jump on in if you have questions or ideas!

OK, put me down for a Prima swap - sign-ups 20 April, to reach me by 24 May, I'll return on 31 May. That way nothing is to-ing or fro-ing when I'm away, and we'll have lovely flowers for all our Easter and spring pages :thumbsup2

How exciting! I love post

got you added. Would you prefer USD in cash for postage?

Thanks everyone. Such a friendly group, but I should have known since we are all Disney Nuts! Yeah, I past post 10.

Silvia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter