2008/2009 Swap Calendar updated to pg 23

The next things I am interested in. Please don't let me miss them.

July
Everyday themes ~ DisneyIsTerrific ~ Start Date 7/22
DHS ~ MickeyTeacher

September
Weird Everyday ~ Tinkerbean ~ TBD

October
outside the parks ~ DisneyIsTerrific ~ Start Date 10/2

The next things I am intersted in. Please don't let me miss them.

July
Everyday themes ~ DisneyIsTerrific ~ Start Date 7/22
DHS ~ MickeyTeacher

September
Weird Everyday ~ Tinkerbean ~ TBD

October
outside the parks ~ DisneyIsTerrific ~ Start Date 10/2

I like when you list them. It reminds me to check the calendar. I am interested in the inchies too. I didn't realize that signups are next week!

I need to change the sign up date of my topper'n'tag swap.
It will be 7/27 instead of 8/1.
Due date will remain the same.

Thank you.

OKie Dokie AWM!!

Guess what? Mini Meet East is in your neck of the woods next summer!!! Y'all should drive out for the car show.

Ok- I missed my date for DHS sign up- Is there any one who would like to take over this swap. I'm swamped with school starting next week.

S :)

Since no one has offered to take it, I can do it.

Susie- I know you have a lot going on right now- I can do this one so you can concentrate on getting your house built. I really want what is best for you in life and I know in the past hostessing has brought troubles upon you (not that you ever had any problems with the actual work- just everything else seemed to fall apart). I want your life to be at its best!!!

Rebecca

Susie- I know you have a lot going on right now- I can do this one so you can concentrate on getting your house built. I really want what is best for you in life and I know in the past hostessing has brought troubles upon you (not that you ever had any problems with the actual work- just everything else seemed to fall apart). I want your life to be at its best!!!

Rebecca

That is great.

Can't wait for you to open it

Would anyone be interested in another WDW event swap?

I got so many great pieces that I used them all. I wouldnt mind hosting it myself.

:sad1: We never go other than August, so the special events is probably the only swap I stay away from. Hostessing it would be so hypocritical of me. I'm NOT tossing my hat in the ring. :teeth:

But if you need a mentor, I'm more than happy to help. :thumbsup2

:sad1: We never go other than August, so the special events is probably the only swap I stay away from. Hostessing it would be so hypocritical of me. I'm NOT tossing my hat in the ring. :teeth:

But if you need a mentor, I'm more than happy to help. :thumbsup2

Us either. Except for this year. We're going in December. :cool1:

I participated last year in this one and used all my pirates and princess party stuff for regular Disney pages.

:thumbsup2 For the encouragement. I will so be pm'in you to death. :laughing:

I loved the event swap, however I don't know if I am ready for another one. I do need the stuff though (I worked their June-Jan. and we are going in Dec.) Depends on the dates I guess.

This was the first swap I did here 2 yrs ago. I am planning on going to the MNSSHP in 2010. Plus I just read that they have place for the boys to dress up like a piraten so I would join a pirate theme group. A lot depends on due date.

I would be interested in completed pages for events. I have done all of them exccept the Christmas Party but I have been there at Christmas.

Would anyone be interested in an Epcot Page swap? We've done elements and we have some groups in the Topper & Tag swap, but we haven't done pages for it. I'd like to hostess it and I could do it at the same time as my Outside the Parks swap which starts in October. I would extend the due date for that one and have both swaps due in January. Would that work?

I am interested in the event swap but not pages- I need to be able to put a lot more picts on a page then a page swap allows.

I already have a set of pages from Epcot and would not do another.

Rebecca

Would anyone be interested in an Epcot Page swap? We've done elements and we have some groups in the Topper & Tag swap, but we haven't done pages for it. I'd like to hostess it and I could do it at the same time as my Outside the Parks swap which starts in October. I would extend the due date for that one and have both swaps due in January. Would that work?

That sounds great to me. I like putting collage prints on a page so I don't need tons of room to put a lot of background filler in prints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter