2008 YOMD planning dvd

mom2jcc

Castle Suite Memories Forever!
Is this years dvd the same as 2007 or is there a different one?? TIA

No. It's Not The Same As The 2007 DVD. The 2008 Talks About Toy Story Mania While 2007 Doesnt. If You Haven't Ordered Your 2008 DVD Consider Doing It Soon. It's a Great Movie!:thumbsup2

I just got my 2008 DVD and I was a bit disappointed. The 2007 DVD came in a plastic clamshell case, and had booklets for both Disneyland and WDW. However, the 2008 DVD just came in a cardboard mailer, and contained a very small WDW booklet. The only improvement was that the 2008 DVD actually says 2008 on it, which the 2007 one didn't have the year.

The hilarious thing is that although the disc says "2008" on it, when I put it in my computer the disc title shows up as "VPD_2007"

The 2008 DVD also includes "Animal Kingdom Villas" as a resort... with fine print on the bottom through the entire clip that says "very limited availability"

Does anyone have the planning dvd from 2005? I will be willing to purchase it from you or send you money for postage. Send you a blank dvd to copy it??? Anything???

That one is my favorite planning dvd. I know it's old but I still love it. I use it for motivation to workout to. Keeps me focused. We are going in December (I wish sooner:sad2: ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter