Genie plus and Park Hopping

karpy111

DIS Veteran
We are planning to start our day at Animal kingdom that opens at 8 am and park hop to Epcot later on. If at 7am I book Remy what time can I book my next ride? Thanks!

We are planning to start our day at Animal kingdom that opens at 8 am and park hop to Epcot later on. If at 7am I book Remy what time can I book my next ride? Thanks!
Two hours after Epcot (not AK) opens. That will probably be 11:00.

Two hours after Epcot (not AK) opens. That will probably be 11:00.
Thank you. Follow up. Could I book a ride at Animal kingdom at 10 am or do I need to keep booking at Epcot since my first ride was booked there.

Please see the first posts in Everything Genie thread which explains how it works in great detail.

In your scenario, you can book an attraction at AK once you are eligible to book your second attraction at 11AM. As long as you have a ticket that qualifies for park hopping, you can book attractions at any park.

Thank you. Follow up. Could I book a ride at Animal kingdom at 10 am or do I need to keep booking at Epcot since my first ride was booked there.
Your next booking time is determined by your most-recently-booked attraction, not by where the attraction you plan to book is. So, as scrappinginontario said, it'll be at 11:00 if Epcot opens at 9:00 (and assuming you haven't already tapped into Remy by then).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter