2009 info on official site? Where?

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
For 2 days I have been trying to find the trip itineraries and prices for 2009 on the ABD site and can't find them. I even tried a link that was given on these boards and it just led me to the home page of ABD. The 2009 blurb on the home page doesn't lead any where. Am I missing something?

If you enter adventuresbydisney.com into your browser, it should take you to the new website.

For 2 days I have been trying to find the trip itineraries and prices for 2009 on the ABD site and can't find them. I even tried a link that was given on these boards and it just led me to the home page of ABD. The 2009 blurb on the home page doesn't lead any where. Am I missing something?
Across the top of the page there's drop-downs for each location. Go to the page for each location, and you can select the itineraries and prices. All that's up there now is the 2009 itineraries & pricing. The 2008 stuff is gone.

Sayhello

After you get to the ABD home page Adventures by Disney you should see different areas of the world (close to the top of page). Put your cursor on any area and a drop down menu will appear with specific vacation destinations. Click on one and you will see more options for that destination. Or click on any world area and it will take you to another page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter