2009 Planner - Receipt Rolecall

Finally, got ours here in Duluth, MN! Two copies, of course, as we have two separate contracts...whatever! I can take one to work and leave one at home. But, as a PP said, what can it tell me that I can't get online? Still, I can do things like, sleep with it under my pillow...:goodvibes

In past years, the planner had a calendar for each year that the planner was covering. However, there is not a 2010 calendar included and I think that's a serious omission.

I like something in my hands, not just viewing on the internet, so I do like the 2010 charts in a booklet like it is. However, I think they should have included the 2011 points with the 2010, unless they are contemplating another point change. This makes me hesitant to plan too far ahead.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Got one this week. What a waste of money! 2009 planner? I am planing 2010 now. The planner is over a year late. What is wrong with DVC? Into the trash it went. All this info can be found instantly on the internet. Move into this century, DVC. Sure glad they used my money to pay for it.....

Trash? Recycling, you mean, yes? :goodvibes

I thought the pictures, the ones that weren't in the last one ('08/'09), were nice.

Filed mine also!:rotfl2:, I'm not sure why they mailed out a 2009 planner in June 2009 without 2010 in it? :confused3

In past years, the planner had a calendar for each year that the planner was covering. However, there is not a 2010 calendar included and I think that's a serious omission.

Back page, in the pocket...

It finally trickled in to GA - you'd think they just mail them all at the same time, but this has been drawn out over weeks!

We got it yesterday!

Thank you Disney. If we get the 2010 planner in October like we are supposed to, this one will be hardly used. It will be nice to have a "keepsake" planner that hasn't been flipped through a thousand times.

That was the idea right??

and no, I'm not holding my breath that the 2010 planner will be out in October, or even January for that matter. :confused3

Got ours today!
Perhaps they should only print enough for DVC'ers without internet access-they could save a lot of money.
I prefer the information and pictures on the websites myself.

I'm in GA, and I finally got mine yesterday!

Got it today in New Mexico. Very nice, but still..$$$$$$$ makes my dues go up, right?

got ours in chattanooga yesterday

We finally received ours in Utah today. I think they did a nice job putting it together and I love having it printed out even though I am online a lot. It just helps to be able to look at it anytime and I like to compare point charts without having tons of windows open. So, my only complaint is that they were so late getting this out.

We finally received ours today in Kansas City! As others have said... this is quite a bulky and expensive mailing. I would have rather they given us the option of opting out since my 2009 (and 2010!) trips are already planned.

Finally got ours today in Michigan! When I signed my contract I got the old one and was quite suprised when I got this one in the mail today. Do they usually take 6 months into the year to get out the new planning books?I also like the book form. I need the physical, in my hands, copy. So I am thankful that they send these out. :worship:

Finally got ours today in Michigan! When I signed my contract I got the old one and was quite suprised when I got this one in the mail today. Do they usually take 6 months into the year to get out the new planning books?I also like the book form. I need the physical, in my hands, copy. So I am thankful that they send these out. :worship:

Our's just arrived the other day (Georgia). It is beautiful, but we really could have lived without it. All our 2009 reservations were booked months ago! ;)

In the past, DVC has put 2 years in the planner -- much more cost-efficient. :thumbsup2 This is just a guess KateB, but possibly because of the points re-allocation for 2010, they didn't want to combine 2009 and 2010. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter