2010 Theme????

GoofyTraci

DIS Veteran
I know this has probably been asked but I have been looking and didn't find it.

Sooooooo does anyone know what the theme "celebration" for 2010?

TIA:flower3:

The theme is still "What Will You Celebrate" but without the "free on your birthday" component. It's been replaced by the "Give a Day Get a Disney Day" promotion.

The theme is still "What Will You Celebrate" but without the "free on your birthday" component. It's been replaced by the "Give a Day Get a Disney Day" promotion.

Hmmm...so how are they going to decorate the place and merchandise?

Hmmm...so how are they going to decorate the place and merchandise?

There should be no change, the WWYC banners and advertising will still be in place. I don't remember any merchandising specific to the celebrate theme except for a pin or two.

They are also adding a small/short 10 min or so parade w/ volunteers who have participated in the Give a Day Get A Day, it will include the Muppetts charectors in the MK.

I know this has probably been asked but I have been looking and didn't find it.

Sooooooo does anyone know what the theme "celebration" for 2010?

TIA:flower3:

We've seen a lot of commercials with the muppets for this volunteer a day for a ticket. Just not sure how it works. Trying to get a ticket for my daughter was a big enough headache for her free birthday ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter