2010 WDW Hidden Mickey Series Pins

Rosemary517

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of all the WDW 2010 Hidden Mickey Series off the web to print? i have not had any trouble getting listings, but I can't seem to find this one.
I did find a listing on pinpics.com, but it is arranged in such a way that you have to print 7 pages!1 I would like to be able to print it in 1 or 2 pages.
Thanks,
Rosemary

Are Hidden Mickey pins only availble for a certain amount of time? What I want to know is if I started a collection in March and return in August, will those same HM pins be available? Just curious how realistic it is to try and find sets during multiple visits months apart.

Thank you!

Are Hidden Mickey pins only availble for a certain amount of time? What I want to know is if I started a collection in March and return in August, will those same HM pins be available? Just curious how realistic it is to try and find sets during multiple visits months apart.

Thank you!

You'll be able to find them all year and also the years to come.

Not included on the list are the new completer pins.

Ariel Heart
Red "I Need 1 More"
Orange Pennant
Stitch Good
SSR Shirt
Yellow Warhol
Green Lanyard

That is all I have seen so far

HTH

There is also a goofy playing a horn completer pin. A square mickey that I'm pretty sure is yellow.

Not included on the list are the new completer pins.

Ariel Heart
Red "I Need 1 More"
Orange Pennant
Stitch Good
SSR Shirt
Yellow Warhol
Green Lanyard

That is all I have seen so far

HTH

A friend came back from WDW today and brought me some pins I requested. I spent enough money to get two HM pins for $1 each and I got the Green Lanyard and the Red Shirt with Mickey heads all over it. I know the set for the lanyard, but what set does this shirt go with. And where do I get the non-completer pieces?

If heading to WDW I would recommend the stores on Main Street USA 1st thing in the AM - they seem to get fresh lanyards faster. Also The CM's at the Contemporary get faster lanyards refreshes then the GF or Polynesian (from my personal experience).

Yesterday I purchased a completer pin for $1. It is a yellow pullover shirt with red trim around the hand and neck holes. There is also a red letter F in the middle. The silver hidden Mickey is on the bottom right of the shirt. My question is what is the name of the pin? If it is the SSR shirt as mentioned above, what is the connection? And, what does the F stand for?

Yesterday I purchased a completer pin for $1. It is a yellow pullover shirt with red trim around the hand and neck holes. There is also a red letter F in the middle. The silver hidden Mickey is on the bottom right of the shirt. My question is what is the name of the pin? If it is the SSR shirt as mentioned above, what is the connection? And, what does the F stand for?

I heard it was Figment's sweater and the F stands for Figment ... don't know if that's correct though.

The SSR resort pin is red and black.

What year are the fun foods, fruits and vegetables from. I saw the cherry pie, pineapple, acorn, lettuce, buckeye, tomato, etc on line for sale and wonder if I'll have any luck trading for them when I go in Jan. Got to have them. Silly isn't it:rotfl:?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter