2011 Spring/spring advantage program almost done

bkbee88

Earning My Ears
we have less than a month and half left here in Disney World. It really didn't hit me until this week. What are the things you're going to miss or not miss?

Not gonna miss-
F bus-I work in DTD and i gotta say, im not gonna miss the dreaded F bus. It seems like every other bus is on time but this one is always late.

guest-well the ones who get mad at you about things you can't control. I've had some nice guest but it seems like overall i've had some crazies who got had at me over things that i really can't control

Things im gonna miss
coworkers/friends: My advice about this college program is make friends with you're co-workers or else you're gonna be miserable at work. I adore the majority of my coworkers, course you get the people who don't really care about work and just slack but i guess thats life. But im so gonna miss my coworkers

parks-ya, its nice when you're bored and you can just go to the parks.

How about the rest of you Spring/spring advantage 2011

What you miss now will be multiplied by 10 every single week you're home. Ive been home for two months and it literally feels like my whole program was a dream.

What you miss now will be multiplied by 10 every single week you're home. Ive been home for two months and it literally feels like my whole program was a dream.

I'm going to do the program again this fall I did my last one fall 08 and I just needed to say this is so true. When I had gotten back it felt like I made the whole thing up. Returning home after something so awesome it barely felt like it really happened. It was like some extended dream or something.

I'm going to do the program again this fall I did my last one fall 08 and I just needed to say this is so true. When I had gotten back it felt like I made the whole thing up. Returning home after something so awesome it barely felt like it really happened. It was like some extended dream or something.

This is so true! there were times when I asked myself, "did that all really happen?"

i literally get home sick when i think of my experience and wdw. sometimes i even just start to cry because i miss it so much! luckily i have a very understand husband who is will to try to do the program with me in the future :love:

Stuff I can't WAIT to be done with:

I see your F bus and raise you the @@#*#ING C BUS. For some reason, they feel the need to let all the World Showcase people off work at the exact same time, and most of the FW people, too. And how many busses do they run at that horrible time? That's right, ONE. It'd be bad enough if it was just difficult to get a seat, but I've seen injuries, destroyed property, and a whole mess of aggrivation in the fight (and that's what it is, these people are nuts) to get a seat on the bus. We keep calling Transportation and they won't do anything. Soyeah. *cough* Okay, done ranting.

Broken turnstiles- this is a me problem, but none of the turnstiles at Epcot actually work, so they'll have you running two of them and one will decide it's just not going to read and the other gives in to peer pressure and the guests are getting annoyed... it's not fun.

Living in Vista Way. Enough said.

Insane guests. People get really unreasonable over the dumbest things.

Stupid guests. When you go out the Main Exit, the MONORAIL IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU UNDER THE HUGE GLOWING SIGN. And other questions that make me facepalm

Stuff I'm REALLY going to miss

My friends-- I've met so many awesome people down here, who I might not ever see again in a month.

My discounts-- Disney is notorious for overpricing, and this helps SOOO much.

Prop Control-- holycrapIlovethisplace

Living in Walt Disney World <3 I know my "stuff I'll miss" part is a lot shorter than the other part, but this seriously says all I need to, I think.

The littlest things i miss like crazy. Something as simple as $3.00 cici's pizza with my friends.

Also, what didn't you like about vista?

The littlest things i miss like crazy. Something as simple as $3.00 cici's pizza with my friends.

Also, what didn't you like about vista?
It's impossible to keep clean, the walls/ceilings are paper thin so the slightest things our neighbors do sounds like elephants clomping around, it has a horrible reputation, there are no streetlights or sidewalks so walking home from the bus at night is like playing Frogger....

I'm planning on doing a Summer Alumni Program next summer, but if I get in, I'm definitely springing for Chatham or Patterson.

It's impossible to keep clean, the walls/ceilings are paper thin so the slightest things our neighbors do sounds like elephants clomping around, it has a horrible reputation, there are no streetlights or sidewalks so walking home from the bus at night is like playing Frogger....

I'm planning on doing a Summer Alumni Program next summer, but if I get in, I'm definitely springing for Chatham or Patterson.

I just had to comment on your banners, are you a Frollo fan or a hunchback fan? Hunchback is my favorite movie cause ya, Frollo made that movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter