2011?!

PrincessMegan

Earning My Ears
Anyone out there applying for a 2011 cp?! hahhah yess i know this is way to early but ive been waiting forever and im so pumped! Hoping for entertainment

Haha I'm applying for Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 =] =]

I'm so excited, today was the first step for me! haha:cheer2:

I hope to apply, but at this point I'm not sure! I've applied once before and accepted, but was unable to go, so that was a big bummer.

I'm in the process of applying into the Nursing program at my school, so I guess it all depends on the timing of that! I really, really want to do this though-- so I'm thinking positive thoughts!

hello!
i'm applying for fall advantage 2011, so i also have a long long long time to wait UNFORTUNATELY.

hopefully fall! i want to get away from the cold weather and get all the holidays at Disney. Also for entertainment i figured fall has more oppurtunities with parades. hopefully everything works out

haha yeah. That's actually why I want to go for spring, because I want to be home for the Holidays.

I'm just so excited already lol my roommate is threatening to box me up and mail me to Disney if I don't stop listening to Disney Music in the next year lol :)

i wish someone WOULD ship me off to disney.
would be best for both me and them haha

I'm hoping to do the Fall Advantage for 2011! I already completed a Spring Advantage program and I think it would be neat to see what it's like down there for the fall...not to mention I NEED to do another Disney program lol. Fall 2011 is the semester after I graduate so I don't have to worry about credits (otherwise I'd be applying for this coming spring). If I don't do the fall program I would love to at least try for the summer alumni program of that year. Being away from home for Christmas is still unthinkable to me...yet being away from Disney is such a hard acceptance lol.

ya im hoping my family will be able to come down and visit for Christmas then being away from home wont be as bad.

2011 fall advantage FTW :)

are you all seniors in HS?

haha =] no, I'm a sophomore in college (who because she transfered, will be a sophomore for two semesters more after this one) and that's when I have the opportunity due to my major.

I am hoping to do the fall 2011 program! :cool1: I cant wait! I would like to do attractions... im glad to know that im not the only one that is excited for something thats sooo far away :guilty:

yep im a senior and im SO happy about it lmao

i wanna do the 2011 fall advantage and also i wanna do 2014 fall or fall advantage. after i graduate (maybe...who knows) lol

you should add me on fb (if you have one), since i hardly EVER get on here lol

facebook.com/emilyquinlan
:fish:

yep im a senior and im SO happy about it lmao

i wanna do the 2011 fall advantage and also i wanna do 2014 fall or fall advantage. after i graduate (maybe...who knows) lol

you should add me on fb (if you have one), since i hardly EVER get on here lol

facebook.com/emilyquinlan
:fish:

hahah same! i want to do it after graduation 2. i just want to get down there already!!

Haha, I'm even worse off than you guys. I wanna go for the International Internship in the summer of 2012 :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter