2012 CP watch thread.. who's in?

Was on the phone with an estimated 1/2 hour hold, saw a post on another thread that online was up, and I was in front of the computer! Got what i wanted! Rose and Crown 4:45 ( a little early, but I'll take it! ) fot the 8:15 show, Wed. 11.28, Neil Patrick Harris!!! Wooo Hooo! :cool1: As soon as I had the printed ressie, I got off the phone!

FYI: Le Cellier is only booking for the early show aka Lunch reservation times. Anyone looking to do a dinner at Le Cellier with the CP package is going to be out of luck.

One more thing. The first time I tried I picked Coral Reef specifically and it only pulled up one time for the 6:45 show (3:xx). Then I selected just the date with no preference of the restaurant and I was able to choose from three times and they were spread out like 3:15 3:45, and 4:05ish....

I am not sure if that's the case for all, but if you don't like the time you may want to try that way to see more choices.

My only question is the cost. ( Rose and Crown dinner ) But it's just the two of us, so can't be too bad! Anyone see PRICES online or have that info from the phone calls?

If you hit no preference for restuarant, itll show up the later 515-530 times. If you click which place you want, itll give the earlier 430 times(for the 815 show)

After waiting on hold for 45 minutes I was told that we can't book the Cp yet because we are 2 days shy of our 180 day mark. We aren't going to get anything. I'm so disappointed.

I called at 7 am and was on hold for 51 minutes.

Didnt like the early dinner time the cm offered us, so we switched to the 8:15 show instead of the 6:45 show, so we got

11/30 (Whoopi) 8:15 show, dining at 5:45 Via Napoli

After waiting on hold for 45 minutes I was told that we can't book the Cp yet because we are 2 days shy of our 180 day mark. We aren't going to get anything. I'm so disappointed.

Whaaaa? That just seems so wrong! I'd call back and see what another CM says. I hope, for your sake, that they just had bad information.

Booked it for Chefs de France on December 13 with Jodi Benson. Have a 5:45 reservation for the 8:15 show! A little later than I wanted but very happy. This is my first Candlelight Processional! :woohoo:

I just called to see if there was anything later than the noon seating time I got for Le Cellier (it was the ONLY time listed) and I was told noon was not even an option - seating was supposed to be from 1:45-2:45 for Le Cellier. The CM I spoke to at Disney dining was really worried there was a computer glitch and I didn't actually have a CP package at all. When she plugged in my confirmation number it showed as being valid (whew) but she was shocked. They were told a totally different time. She was really worried because NOTHING was left for Le Cellier on Christmas eve and she really thought we were out of luck.

Going to keep trying - calling every day or so to see if something opens up later in that day. I know I am stuck with the 5pm show and that is OK. I am even OK with a noon seating - but kinda hoping the Disney Gods shine on me and I can get something later eventually.

Does anyone know that cost? Is it different than the 2011 prices that are listed online?

My dates for the CP are still TBA...I don't know how much longer I can wait to find out who they are going to have! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter