2012 CP watch thread.. who's in?

I don't see anything like that. I have to enter a restaurant and then a date and a time or meal period. Where are you getting a Dining Event option?

when you go to make a reservation, you can select from three radio buttons: restaurant, dinner show or dining event. restaurant is the default option.

when you go to make a reservation, you can select from three radio buttons: restaurant, dinner show or dining event. restaurant is the default option.

Yeah just found that. I was looking for one of their signature drop down menus. LOL That's what I get for doing things at 3:30 AM though. LOL

Cranked out our itinerary last night and need CP for 2 dates in order to catch NPH and Whoopi. I rarely get up before 8 am without a castle in my day, but I was up and at my laptop before 6 AM. I have F5'ed myself until I had to get up and grab a cup of coffee. I am still hoping that the CP packages will drop soon. I really don't want to have to be in the 7AM mad crush of calls to Disney Dining this morning, but I will, of course.

Cranked out our itinerary last night and need CP for 2 dates in order to catch NPH and Whoopi. I rarely get up before 8 am without a castle in my day, but I was up and at my laptop before 6 AM. I have F5'ed myself until I had to get up and grab a cup of coffee. I am still hoping that the CP packages will drop soon. I really don't want to have to be in the 7AM mad crush of calls to Disney Dining this morning, but I will, of course.

I've never called Disney Dining before. And from what it sounds like, I'm glad I've always done my ressies online! LOL :scared1:

I've got CP to book and then, someday, Wishes Dessert to make my itinerary complete.

I don't see anything like that. I have to enter a restaurant and then a date and a time or meal period. Where are you getting a Dining Event option?

Where to Eat at top of main page.
First choice is Make Dining Reservations
in the blue box that pops up at the top it says Make a Reservation.
Right underneath that you can blacken the circle that applies to you:
Restaurant, Dinner Show, or Dining Event.

When I click Dining Event a drop down menu appears and THAT is where Candlelight Processional Package should appear. It does not :(

OR if you just go to Where to EAt again, then follow down to Dining Events, you can see the various events available. Candlelight Dinner Packages is there for you to read about.....but there is NO orange "Book a Reservation" button to click on. :(

On the upside, I'm all dressed and ready for work.......an hour early :eek:

Where to Eat at top of main page.
First choice is Make Dining Reservations
in the blue box that pops up at the top it says Make a Reservation.
Right underneath that you can blacken the circle that applies to you:
Restaurant, Dinner Show, or Dining Event.

When I click Dining Event a drop down menu appears and THAT is where Candlelight Processional Package should appear. It does not :(

OR if you just go to Where to EAt again, then follow down to Dining Events, you can see the various events available. Candlelight Dinner Packages is there for you to read about.....but there is NO orange "Book a Reservation" button to click on. :(

On the upside, I'm all dressed and ready for work.......an hour early :eek:

Thanks. Yeah, I found the little button, finally. Hey - it's only 3:48 AM here. My eyes aren't focused yet. LOL :rotfl:

I've never called Disney Dining before. And from what it sounds like, I'm glad I've always done my ressies online! LOL :scared1:

I've got CP to book and then, someday, Wishes Dessert to make my itinerary complete.

Calling Disney Dining at 7 AM on a day like this with regular reservations and CP reservations all going live at the same time can yield hold times in excess of an hour. Good luck everyone. :goodvibes

On hold! Make sure you say Make a reservation as soon as they ask then say Candlelight Processional when they ask for the restaurant. Good luck!

I'm on hold but I can tell you, this cheery Disney music isn't doin' it for me at this hour :lmao:

wait time 2 minutes....it has now been 3! I'm not in the mood for pixie dust people :rotfl:

Hold time 45 minutes. They're encouraging online reservations. Believe me, I'd LOVE to book my reservation online:rolleyes:

I got in before they gave an estimated hold time. I will say that I tried to call on another phone just now and it said "All circuits are busy." So, for all of you that have been spoiled by online booking, feel free to experience the pain that the veteran planners used to experience before there was an online booking option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter