2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Dee!! :banana::banana::banana: As always thank you for all you do!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I LOVE the name by the way!!

~Nannette

I'm here jumping on BOARD! Nothing's set in stone yet but my fingers are crossed for Beach Club January 9-12, 2014!

I am here too! Thank you for putting so much hard work into these threads, it is appreciated!:goodvibes

Thanks Dee for setting up the new thread!!! This one should last me until our YC trip in April!!! :hyper:

Made the move!

Now I need a drink..... Bartender, there should be a laminated drink recipe hanging around somewhere......

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

Paging Bell services! Paging bell services! I need to have my "baggage" moved over to a new thread!

~NM

Yay! We're up on our new thread! Big thanks to Natebenma and all the wonderful folks who contributed the pictures and information to the thread. pixiedust:

Thanks Dee, for all your hard work, you are amazing!!! I love lurking here and getting my daily fix of Disney and Beach club info as I patiently (ok not so patiently according to my DH) wait for our trip in May! Just passed our 90 day mark:cool1:

I did notice that our arrival date is off by a couple days, no big deal, though! We are due to arrive on May 25 as long as they don't make us have Saturday school to make up for all the crazy snow days we've been having!

Thanks to everyone for the smiles and laughs you provide on a regular basis!! I just love it here!:grouphug:

Wow a squeaky new thread, thank you for all your hard work Dee, here have a drunken treasure ;) *passes over drink*

Thanks once again to Dee for doing another fantastic job starting up our new home.

If anyone is interested, we were at the GF in the Sugar Loaf CL building last week, and I'll be writing up a short comparison of that stay and our stays at YC CL. I'll post it on this thread so, stay tuned.......

Hint: we liked YC better.

Ed

outahere said:
Thanks once again to Dee for doing another fantastic job starting up our new home.

If anyone is interested, we were at the GF in the Sugar Loaf CL building last week, and I'll be writing up a short comparison of that stay and our stays at YC CL. I'll post it on this thread so, stay tuned.......

Hint: we liked YC better.

Ed

I'll be very interested in this. I have always thought I wanted to stay at GF. We don't come often and when we do we like to do CL if we can. By what I read, it seems like RPC is fantastic, but way out of budget, and the outer building CL is not great. Can't wait to see your review.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I can't believe how fast moving this thread is!!! I love it I can't start my day without checking in.

Great job!!!!

We are all set for our April Beach Club vacation, water view, paid in full.:thumbsup2 Today I was bored so I got playing around on the WDW web site and saw that club level standard view is available during our stay. OH NOOOO, what to do????? It's $500 more, but that only works out to $50 a day more for the 3 of us and breakfast + snacks + beer or wine I think it will actually save us a little $. What I am worried about is losing a great view and we also are really hoping to have a full balcony. Any one care to tell me what you would do? Does anyone know if club level standard view rooms have a full balcony?

We are all set for our April Beach Club vacation, water view, paid in full.:thumbsup2 Today I was bored so I got playing around on the WDW web site and saw that club level standard view is available during our stay. OH NOOOO, what to do????? It's $500 more, but that only works out to $50 a day more for the 3 of us and breakfast + snacks + beer or wine I think it will actually save us a little $. What I am worried about is losing a great view and we also are really hoping to have a full balcony. Any one care to tell me what you would do? Does anyone know if club level standard view rooms have a full balcony?

According to my notes, most of the BC CL SV rooms have a full balcony. There are just a handful that do not.

Personally, I would choose CL over view, because the view isn't that important to my family (but a full balcony is). The one BC CL SV room we stayed in had views of Illuminations and the MK fireworks, so we were actually pretty happy with that (I have the views posted in the "View" thread I referenced earlier)

The convenience of the club level breakfast is incredible.

There's my $.02

Looks great Dee! Thanks for all the work you put into making this thread great! Love the new title :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

You know I'm in! Thanks for the new thread Dee, we're lucky to have you! :goodvibes

@Lobsterslayer we faced the same debate for our YC stay in October and we ultimately decided to upgrade to CL. We figure there are so many places to enjoy the gorgeous views at the resorts, the convenience of CL was too tough to pass up!

According to my notes, most of the BC CL SV rooms have a full balcony. There are just a handful that do not.

Personally, I would choose CL over view, because the view isn't that important to my family (but a full balcony is). The one BC CL SV room we stayed in had views of Illuminations and the MK fireworks, so we were actually pretty happy with that (I have the views posted in the "View" thread I referenced earlier)

The convenience of the club level breakfast is incredible.

There's my $.02
Thanks for your $.02, it is greatly appreciated.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter