2013 Roll Call

Just realized that I said No Disney! for my answer on this thread and plans have changed a bit since then:rolleyes1 . The lesson here is never to listen to me when I've just gotten back from a trip:lmao:

Anyway..
August 23rd to Sept 2 (one night airport, one night LM room at AoA, 7 nights POFQ, last night airport hotel)

AND

December 14th to the 23rd at Wilderness Lodge Villas (Surprise Trip for the kids big Christmas present!:santa:)

:wave2:

We are planning our first trip as a family in November! Very excited to take our 3 kids (6 and 3)! I've been several times, but not since the 90's, and my HB has never been!

ETA: Oops! Forgotten that I'd already posted here!

That's impressive! Two Disney trips, a month apart, across the country from one another! Have fun!!!! :woohoo:

You really are a DisneyFreak!!!! :rotfl2:

Hahaha! I really am! I could not pass up the opportunity to eat at Club 33 in Disneyland. That's the main reason for the trip. I would have actually shortened the trip to one night if I had to! But I'm saving and working hard to go for the four.

The time at WDW was supposed to be with 2 friends, one who has been a few times with me (and before with family and friends) and a Disney virgin. The virgin may not make it now due to her husband's work schedule. It's the only two weeks the other friend could get off, so we booked it, and now the other one might not come. :sad1:

It is still amazing though! :cheer2:

I changed my dates and now I'm going Dec 3rd to the 13th. Not only was I able to stay one extra night for the same price the flight price I've been tracking went down so now its the same price! Now all I need is free dining and I'll be one happy person:banana:

I changed my dates and now I'm going Dec 3rd to the 13th. Not only was I able to stay one extra night for the same price the flight price I've been tracking went down so now its the same price! Now all I need is free dining and I'll be one happy person:banana:

Keep checking your email....it seems a lot of Canucks (myself included) have received a pin for free dining for the remainder of 2013.

Good luck! :goodvibes

I'll start us off :goodvibes :

Friday, August 23rd to Saturday, August 31st

Staying at Sheraton Vistana Resort (first time :cool1:) in a two bedroom, two bathroom villa.

Doing both Disney waterparks, a trip to Cocoa Beach, Downtown Disney, Showcase of Citrus, and a whole lotta shopping. :thumbsup2 I have also promised the boys at least two "resort days" to enjoy all the amenities at SVR and get some much-needed relaxing in.

Flying from Syracuse, NY via Jetblue.

Fingers crossed for no hurricanes :rolleyes1 .

No worries for them big winds. We're at AKV from Aug 24 to Aug 31. It'll be lovely!

We leave Hamilton to fly SW out of Buffalo, NY

:goodvibes We received a Pin last Wednesday Evening. We are doing a Split
stay as the FD only Starts on Oct 18th. We will arriving Oct 15th. Also
got a great deal On Air Fare Air Canada Direct YUl to MCO 778.00 for 2 including Taxes.:goodvibes

:cool1:

All our reservations are made, all our park tickets are bought!

Officially staying Aug 15-20 at Royal Parc Suites (cheapie hotel in Kissimmee with free hot breakfast)
Then Aug 20-23 at Royal Pacific Resort (Hellloooo express pass!)
Then checking in to Yacht Club Aug 23-28 (First time on site)

Watching my mailbox for:
  • Universal Tickets (used Airmiles)
  • WDW Tickets (Undercover Tourist)
  • Photopass Plus.

Could not be any more excited!!!

The plan is to arrive in Florida on September 19 and stay until October 5.

We'll spend three days in Sanibel trying our hand at the "Sanibel Stoop" and "Captiva Crouch" as I really want to go shelling.

We also are planning three days at Disney Parks:

Saturday, September 27: We will go to EPCOT, as we have a reservation at Le Cellier that night.

Monday, September 30: We plan on hitting up the Magic Kingdom. I hope that Mondays are less busy than Saturdays.

Wednesday, October 2:We`ll go to Hollywood Studios and do all our favourite rides there.

We're spending one evening at Universal Studios as we're buying the special tickets to bypass the big lines at the Halloween Horror Nights events. We're opting on not doing the Universal parks this year, and will go next year when the latest Harry Potter rides and shops will be completed.

We've got other events on our list of things to do, including visiting Old Town, the Kraft Azalea Park, outlet shopping, etc.

Still looking for a few low-budget things to do.

Do people ever loosely make plans to meet up at the parks? That'd be cool. :)

We (DD15, DD17) are driving to Boston and flying Jet Blue to Orlando on July 29th.

Staying at Doubletree across street from Universal, than switching to Loews Royal Pacific for the obvious advantages.

Than off to beach for the weekend in a rented condo in Indian Harbour Beach.

Saving the best for last...first on-site stay Aug 4-Aug 8th.

Still working out the resort....hoping to splurge to a deluxe but the cost of car rental and other transportation issues may have us stay at CBR.

Although I am not a big ride person, I love Disney. It is so much more than rides!!

I haven't been over to the Canadian board in a while lol...spending too much time on the resorts and theme park boards lately!

Anyhow we're heading down Aug 16- sept 1 with a split stay between CBR and BWI both resorts are new to us and we're very excited!

We'll be there Dec 8-17! Flying out of Syracuse and renting points at AKV - Jambo for a 1 bedroom villa!

We're planning 5 park days and 2 days at US/IoA.

It's a surprise trip for the kids.

We will be going Sept 8-14
Flying out of Edmonton to Toronto then to MCo on Westjet

Staying at POFQ, first time at a Mod, so excited!

October 29 - November 13

Staying at Sheraton Vistana Villages for the 1st time.

We will be trick or treating at Mickey's Not So Scarey Halloween Party on Halloween. pirate:

Also looking forward to seeing some early Christmas decorations in November. :santa:

Hoping to see either a NFL or NHL game while we're there. :cheer2:

Can't wait :woohoo:

We're going September 19-25, flying out of Buffalo. We'll be at POFQ, with free dining. popcorn:: I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter