I am on a budget too!! I love all of your ideas so far! Everything sounds great, and your Unity candle looks beautiful.:lovestruc I opted to go with a DCL VR, since it was way less than actually doing it at Disney. I am also trying to score as much stuff off of Ebay as possible. I already got my DD's FG dress for less than $20!! I also got a Mickey and Minnie cake topper for $20 - totally unnecessary, but I wanted it anyway!
I'll have to keep checking back with you to see what else you have done!
Keep up the good work.

Wow, All of your ideas and crafts are really cute! And you are awesome at Ebay & penny pinching!:worship: Can't wait to read more

Everything looks wonderful!! You are going to have a beautiful ceremony! Have you made your PS ressies yet? We are getting married the next day, and I'm wondering if we'll be running into each other any where! :rotfl: We'll be at the MK Sunday evening (May 17), HS Monday Evening(May 18), EPCOT Wednesday(May 20).

I just read through your whole PJ! I love it! We are also on a budget, so i may steal some of your ideas if you dont mind!

I am so excited that you are doing WCC for your luncheon! I might tried to drag DF there to see if its a possibility for us. Looks like a lot of fun! How many total guests are you having?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter