2014 Candlelight Processional Reservation

So, I went in to see what might be available for Whoopi and picked Tokyo Dining for 4:00. It came back with two options 2:30 and 3:30. I'm assuming that that is all that's available for that restaurant for that day? Am I thinking right? This is all new to me.

I was able to get it to come up with 3:40 by picking 5:30, but I guess that is as good as you can get those days.

I love Isabella Rossellini. I would think she's fabulous!

I'm so glad to hear that. I booked Christmas Eve when they first were available. I've been nervously waiting for the rest of the narrators to be announced.

I booked December 1st with Neil Patrick Harris with a 5:45 reservation at the Nine Dragons. My daughter and I had hoped to see Whoopie Goldberg on the 5th but there were no dinner slots left for that day and we wanted the last CP of the evening. From what I've read, we should be real pleased with NPH.

Still waiting to see who is going to be there on December 3 and 4.

I booked December 1st with Neil Patrick Harris with a 5:45 reservation at the Nine Dragons. My daughter and I had hoped to see Whoopie Goldberg on the 5th but there were no dinner slots left for that day and we wanted the last CP of the evening. From what I've read, we should be real pleased with NPH.

Still waiting to see who is going to be there on December 3 and 4.

Always keep checking and check the cancellation thread for December. There may be some dropped as soon as the December 3rd and 4th narrator is announced.

Always keep checking and check the cancellation thread for December. There may be some dropped as soon as the December 3rd and 4th narrator is announced.

I'm hoping to push our 5:00 dinner slightly later... should I just keep checking the website and book a second one and cancel the first or should I call and try and have the original one modified?

Thank you! I hadn't thought of that. I'm probably set though unless the narrator is someone spectacular.

No news, sorry. I just want to vent that we're almost in October and still no celebrity narrators announced for alot of my dates. This is my first year doing it. Does it usually take this long?

I could have sworn last year's thread had basically all the narrators, almost, before the end of August. I'm just tired of waiting.

The first CP is now less than 2 months away and the list is still not complete. I am wondering who we will get for 12/12, Scooby Doo>?

I'm dying with this wait!!! Can they really not get any more celebrities? Will they have to finish off the remaining dates with the cast-offs from Dancing With the Stars, perhaps?

And yes, I know that the celebs we do have are not necessarily set in stone, based on past years, but probably the majority are. It would just be nice to know.

Like, I booked 4 dates, and ALL are still unannounced. I mean, I'm not going all 4 dates LOL but I just wanted to leave myself leeway based on who the celebs are. And actually, the way the dates are, only 2 celebs will be on my 4 dates since they do more than one show.

The first CP is now less than 2 months away and the list is still not complete. I am wondering who we will get for 12/12, Scooby Doo>?

The kids would be so jealous if you had Scooby Doo while we were stuck with Isabella Rossilini. :rotfl:

Seriously, I hope you know soon. :)

You guys need to calm down. ;) This happens every year. And it's not set in stone, anyway. One year I was excited to be able to book NPH on the day the CP opened up for booking, but then his dates got pushed back two weeks and I got Chita Rivera instead.

You guys need to calm down. ;) This happens every year. And it's not set in stone, anyway. One year I was excited to be able to book NPH on the day the CP opened up for booking, but then his dates got pushed back two weeks and I got Chita Rivera instead.

LOL I would have been more thrilled to get Broadway legend Chita Rivera, actually!

Isn't Chita an EGOT? That's pretty cool! (I'd rather have nph though too.) I can't believe none of my 10 days have been announced except for Whoopi (and I can't be in Epcot those days). It's either going to be some amazing names that took serious effort to lock down or sub-D list emergency fillers. LOL.

Just saw that Jonathon Groff is set for 12/3 & 12/4.

THANKS for posting, so they filled in the missing dates?
Can you direct me to the link or something? Checked the Disney Site this morning and dates were still the same, TBD...Didn't see 12/3 and 12/4 with Jonathon Groff!

THANKS! :thumbsup2CAN'T WAIT!:santa:

THANKS for posting, so they filled in the missing dates?
Can you direct me to the link or something? Checked the Disney Site this morning and dates were still the same, TBD...Didn't see 12/3 and 12/4 with Jonathon Groff!

THANKS! :thumbsup2CAN'T WAIT!:santa:
I don't know if I can post the name of the place I got the info from so I'll PM you. It was the only TBD filled in so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter