2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I'm so excited I'm freaking out! Leaving tomorrow for F&W! We are staying at the BWV. Where is the closest place I can pick up the festival passport when entering through WS? And I totally agree about getting the app! It's awesome!

I'm so excited I'm freaking out! Leaving tomorrow for F&W! We are staying at the BWV. Where is the closest place I can pick up the festival passport when entering through WS? And I totally agree about getting the app! It's awesome!

I can't remember if the store just inside International Gateway has them - but if not then the closest places would be the booths in UK or France.

If we have anyone here headed to PFTS this weekend please report back on your experiences!! Food, wine, waits, the good, the bad, your top tips- whatever! I know a few of us (me included!) are headed to our first PFTS this year and love reading your experiences!

Last year, when walking through the International Gateway, F&W passports were available on the right, with park maps.

As soon as you enter the International Gateway, there is a rack on the right filled with parks maps, times guides and Festival Passports.

Are the PFTS in the big, back facility that you enter at the brown gates by Canada?

If so, we've been there for a few other fantastic parties. I performed at WDW and this is where they threw us an awesome gala afterwards........I won't feel bad about not going if this is where they are since we've experienced the fun a few other times.

Are the PFTS in the big, back facility that you enter at the brown gates by Canada?

If so, we've been there for a few other fantastic parties. I performed at WDW and this is where they threw us an awesome gala afterwards........I won't feel bad about not going if this is where they are since we've experienced the fun a few other times.

Yes it is the same place

We are going to be there Nov 11th-13th with 3 day base tickets, so our options for our Epcot day to include F&W are Sat 11/11, Sun 11/12 or Monday 11/13 (last F&W day) As of now I am thinking Sunday 11/12 would be the best day to go of the 3. Agree or disagree?

@thornton0511 I agree with Sunday.

Saturday is likely to mobbed with locals, but Sunday not quite as bad with the next day being a work day. If you wait until Monday, I think it's possible things won't be open due to sold out stock.

It's called the World Showplace.
I performed at WDW and this is where they threw us an awesome gala afterwards........I won't feel bad about not going if this is where they are since we've experienced the fun a few other times.
You may want to reconsider. Unless it's one of the very elaborate and expensive corporate parties, having experienced hundreds of events at the WSP, and realizing that the galas can be a lot of fun, but the standard gala for performance and competitive organizations is not up to the same level as the PFTS. The food choices, the wine and other adult beverages, the entertainment and the ambiance is at a much higher level.

DO you think this is a high possibility for the day before also?

High? Probably not but I would say that there is a chance. We're talking less than a handful of menu items out of 30+ booths so I wouldnt be too concerned about it

High? Probably not but I would say that there is a chance. We're talking less than a handful of menu items out of 30+ booths so I wouldnt be too concerned about it

I’d say the biggest chances are with the beer marketplaces like Craft Beers and Brewers Collection where some of the beers are gone. Heck, they were out of the beer flight cards last week.

We went on the last two days in 2015, and the only issue we had was they were out of womens shirts, and pins. We had no problems with food or drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter