2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at disney from 08/29 through 9/11, but our first day at the festival is going to be 09/04 and I'm really hoping that the rolling pin does have an embossed design and that it doesn't sell out before then.

In 2016 we were there for the entire food and wine except for the last week. I just saw that Starship will be there when we're there. Great. I first saw them in 1970. Been to F&W 8 times so far. Soon to be 9.

In 2016 we were there for the entire food and wine except for the last week. I just saw that Starship will be there when we're there. Great. I first saw them in 1970. Been to F&W 8 times so far. Soon to be 9.

Where did you see this? What date(s)?

Celeb chefs for Sunday brunch with. Looks like they’re keeping the same format where it’s a Q&A not a cooking demo.

2019 Dates and Special Guests

• September 1: Jamie Deen (co-owner of The Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia)
  • September 8: Carla Hall (Celebrity Chef & author of Carla Hall’s Soul Food)
  • September 15: Fabio Viviani (Fabio Viviani Hospitality Group, Celebrity Chef & Restauranteur)
  • September 22: Richard Blais (Chef & Entrepreneur)
  • September 29: Robert Irvine (Food Network’s Restaurant: Impossible)
  • October 6: Buddy Valastro (Celebrity Chef)
  • October 13: David Burtka (Celebrity Chef & author of Life is a Party)
  • October 20: Andrew Zimmern (Chef, Writer & TV Personality)
  • October 27: Cat Cora (Corlich Enterprises & Cat Cora, INC.)
  • November 10: Graham Elliot (Coast restaurant at MGM Cotai in Macau)
  • November 17: Aarti Sequeria (Cookbook Author & Food Network Personality)

After a very quick review (I am “working”, LOL), I have to say I’m kinda underwhelmed. Limited demos and beverage seminars and seems like an even heavier reliance on Disney chefs. Excluding lunches, it seems no special events on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Appears demos and beverage seminars will be in World Showplace (between Canada and UK).

Also, unless still updating with dates, appears many of the special meals in the pavilions have pretty limited dates. Appears Italy, France, and Japan don’t start offering until late Sept /early Oct.

Last edited:
How exciting! The concerts for our dates are a bit disappointing but the food events look good.
Don’t they usually have early booking for DVC and AP? I don’t see anything about that.

How exciting! The concerts for our dates are a bit disappointing but the food events look good.
Don’t they usually have early booking for DVC and AP? I don’t see anything about that.

I’d call this unofficial for now but just did online chat with DVC and was told DVC is eligible for booking one day earlier - May 14, when they open at 9 ET - and that all events would be eligible for booking.

Side note from me (not mentioned by agent) - they typically don’t release all availability for early booking... so if trying on the 14th and told there’s nothing... don’t assume it is sold out. Try again the 15th.

This is the first time in a long time where they didn't increase the prices for PFTS

After a very quick review (I am “working”, LOL), I have to say I’m kinda underwhelmed. Limited demos and beverage seminars and seems like an even heavier reliance on Disney chefs. Excluding lunches, it seems no special events on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Where do you see a calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter