2022 cruise release?

Looks like Canada is cancelling all cruise stops in Canada for remainder of 2021 which will impact Disney's cruises to Alaska. Still anxiously awaiting summer 2022 itineraries!

How do you find out about which countries are cancelling stops? I'd like to check the Caribbean.

How do you find out about which countries are cancelling stops? I'd like to check the Caribbean.
Not sure if there is a list somewhere for cruises. Grand Cayman is a no go right now.In fact there was an article recently where they are considering halting the new pier construction in favor of reducing the number of ships that call on the island each year. Turns out, they don't need the cruise industry like they thought they would.

Last edited:
Will we see an announcement today?! We found out my wife is pregnant and have a feb 2022 cruise scheduled, baby would only be 4 months old, so we need to push it back, hopefully a new summer 2022 one.

Congratulations! I'm hoping for a today announcement too.

Will we see an announcement today?! We found out my wife is pregnant and have a feb 2022 cruise scheduled, baby would only be 4 months old, so we need to push it back, hopefully a new summer 2022 one.
Congratulations on the announcement! :dogdance: Definitely need to move that cruise.

Maybe they're holding up the release because of the Wish....I wish they would go ahead and release the other ships!
I've never booked a maiden/new ship voyage before, but according to others on this board, those releases are always separate. So I don't think that is the hold up. It's dragging on though....come onnnnnnn......

I think we're going to have to wait until Monday. I dont think they've ever done a friday announce.....

Is it safe to assume that when they do release the new cruises, that Platinum CC members will get 24 hours exclusive access, followed by Gold, Silver, then the general public? I remember that happening the last time we booked a new sailing date, our long-cancelled 2020 Mediterranean.

Is it safe to assume that when they do release the new cruises, that Platinum CC members will get 24 hours exclusive access, followed by Gold, Silver, then the general public? I remember that happening the last time we booked a new sailing date, our long-cancelled 2020 Mediterranean.

definitely a safe assumption!

Still waiting. I’m in wdw right now, but brought my cruise paperwork in case there’s a release and I decide to push my November 2021 cruises further out. Glad I use a TA (DU)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter