2024 DVC Point Chart Release Date?

Yeah, I know I could do it but I guess I was being lazy. Really cool to use when thinking about 7 months out and switching from home resort to see cost if available

Yeah, I know I could do it but I guess I was being lazy. Really cool to use when thinking about 7 months out and switching from home resort to see cost if available

There is a poster here..name escapes me right now..who put that together. And then shared with all of us!

Since it seems they're done for now to reallocate for the fall, do you think the recent changes have eased the pressure on Fall Frenzy? Has the situation improved at 11 months?
The usual suspects will always be madness year around (AKV value and consierge, BWV standard etc), but are rooms not in super high demand easier to book?

Since it seems they're done for now to reallocate for the fall, do you think the recent changes have eased the pressure on Fall Frenzy? Has the situation improved at 11 months?
The usual suspects will always be madness year around (AKV value and consierge, BWV standard etc), but are rooms not in super high demand easier to book?

Since there were still lots of points floating around from the 2020 situation, I think it’s too early to tell.

But, I don’t know if you are ever going to see a big change because point increases aside, the holiday time is the holiday time.

Going for F&W, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas is what makes those times popular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter