-------

I would love a couple as well if anyone could send some to Canada.. we will be down there in Aug.

I could send an envelope and money, but not a stamp.. since I can't buy US stamps here... please PM me if you could help me out. Thanks!

Add me to the list of people who will be stalking this thread waiting for someone to say they were able to grab a stack....

Add me to the list too, I only need 1 coupon. I will keep my eyes peeled too although we only have 1 DQ that I know about. Thanks everyone!!!!!:flower3:

Oh, please add me to the list of people who would love two coupons.:)
We have had such bad luck with Legoland.:sad1:
We have attempted to go there twice and both times it has not worked out.
The first time we drove all the way there only to find it closed due to the wildfires and then the second time we were to go on our last day in Anaheim and it was pouring rain!
I am also willing to send money for stamps!

For those who live in SoCal, Ralph's grocers are currently selling Legoland tickets for $53 for adults, and kids are half price. They are only on sale through April 20 or something, but are good past that date.

I recommend signing up for the BrickMaster Club on Lego's web-site. It's around $40, includes 1 ticket to Legoland (can be used for adult or child) and you get 6 mini-kits & Lego magazines through-out the year. Last year we signed up the kids, used the tickets for the adults and just bought kid tickets. This year the lightbulb turned and I signed everyone up! If you won't use the extra mini-kits, you could sell them on eBay, use them as gifts, etc. The mini-kits are great incentives at my house -- you can't open your mail until your room is clean, chores are done, etc....

LegoLand is much better on a week-day, get there early & you should be able to do everything you want to do in 1 day. Oh - if they have the option to sign up & be in a play, do that -- tons of fun & a nice break!

Katrina

Please, please, please I am looking desperately for a BOGO coupon too. Please PM me if you have one, I'd be eternally grateful! Please? :) :flower3:

I have PM'ed some of you...but after awhile, kind of got bored with the whole thing.....I am lazy, I guess. I also couldn't keep everyone straight.

Anyway, anyone who is still in need of a LL free kid with adult purchase, PM me!!!!

AmySue:yay::yay::yay:

AmySue,

I tried to PM you directly, but DOH! "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater."

I would love to get a bogo ticket. Can you PM me your address, if you still have coupons?

We live overseas, but will try to get my mom to send a SASE to you. Hopefully i can get her organised to do it before you run out ;).

Thanks so much.

Brian & Family

AmySue,

I tried to PM you directly, but DOH! "To be able to send PMs your post count must be 10 or greater."

I would love to get a bogo ticket. Can you PM me your address, if you still have coupons?

We live overseas, but will try to get my mom to send a SASE to you. Hopefully i can get her organised to do it before you run out ;).

Thanks so much.

Brian & Family

I have sent you a PM with my address. Have a good time at LL!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter