• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

230 OKW points (Useable at any DVC Resort). Needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $20 a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldwest

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $20 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
:rockband:

Last edited:
I would be interested in the 2024 use year (have a spring vacation I'm planning :D) I would take the lot

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
Still available. Thanks

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2023 I am asking $18 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. I also have an additional 230 points that needs to be used by Nov. 30, 2024. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
Hey Donald,

What’s your best price for a 1Bed AKL Jambo Nov. 17-22? You can DM the price if you would like. Thanks!

Hey Donald,

What’s your best price for a 1Bed AKL Jambo Nov. 17-22? You can DM the price if you would like. Thanks!
Hello, I guess you have to be on the boards for a year or have a certain amount of posts to DM.

I see it is 242 points. How much were you looking to spend? Thanks, Donald
1683046642454.png

Hey Donald,

Sorry for the delayed response, I didnt get a notification of your response either? Yeah, I can’t DM anyone….boo. Can you DM me?
No I can not DM you. I see nothing 100% available. Did you want to try another resort?

Hi! Any 1bdrm available june 15-18 at akl, bcb, bwv? If not, open to any other 1bd a available during that date. Can also do the following week.

OKW seems to be the only one available. Do you have an interest? Thanks, Donald

:) Hello All! I have 230 points that needs to be transferred by Nov. 30, 2024 I am asking $20 a point. If you are a DVC member already I can transfer the points to you. My home resort is Old Key West. I would like to rent all 230 if possible. If this works for you, let me know. You can use these points at any DVC Hotel/Resort. I will also take any crypto currency if that is more convenient for you. Questions? Thanks Donald
LOOKING TO RENT AT OLD KEY WEST FOR DEC. 15-21, 2023 FOR 2 BEDROOM VILLA OR ANY RESORT OPEN WITH 2 BEDROOM VILLAS FOR THAT WEEK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter