24 hour Supermarket???

Hawk

DIS Veteran
We will be flying into Tampa late and then driving to Orlando on the same evening. Is there a 24 hour Supermarket on I-4 or 192 that we can stop at to get diapers and baby food so that we don't have to bring a huge stock on the plane. We have to drop the rental car off right away in the morning so we would rather get these preliminary items right away.

Thanks

Hawk.

We lived off of 192 and I saw two Walgreens that were 24 hours on 192. One was very close to us (near Splendid China, somewhere between Marker 4 and 5) and one was just a bit further, maybe Marker 8 or so... I can't remember exactly. But lots of Walgreens seem to be 24 hours - you could check their website at www.walgreens.com to find one close to wherever you are going/staying.

There is a Super Walmart open 24-hours on 192 between markers 14 and 15.

Oh yes I forgot about the Walmart. Probably cheaper than Walgreens. Although, we passed by late at night and the parking lot was STILL crowded! People really love their Walmarts :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter