24 Magical Months of Disney: a 3(?)-in-one PTR!

wdwislife

DIS Veteran
Only someone like me would make a PTR as ridiculous as this... :rolleyes1

Hello one and all! You have just stumbled upon a very special PTR. A PTR for the THREE disney park related trips I am planning to take in the next 2 years!
Now, the first of these 3 trips is still a little over a year away, so this PTR is quite early, but I needed a place to easily organize my thoughts and keep track of planning in these crazy months leading up to pure disney-induced bliss! :goodvibes This thread will be my little planning journal for the next 24 months, so pull up a chair and plan along with me!

First, a bit about me:
I am a high school student in the northeast! :) Yep, the DISbug bit early with me! What can I say, my parents raised me right! haha. I wouldn't say they are OBSESSED, like us on these boards, but they like it enough to have taken my sister and I back to WDW every other year since 2000! (and that's good enough for me! :upsidedow )

Now, a bit about each of my desired, but basically verified, trips:
Trip 1: August 2011 trip to DLR!
I really loved Disneyland when I first went in 2008, and I was lucky enough to be able to go in the summer of 2009 as well!
When I first read about next year's D23 Expo I knew I had to make it to Anaheim this time! Hearing about the first one made me so jealous, and I vowed I would make it there for the next one. On this trip I would tour the parks, attend the expo AND visit potential colleges. Quite the fulfilling trip!

Trip 2: February 2012 trip to WDW!
Now this trip is 100% set in stone because it is our traditional even year family trip! :goodvibes My immediate family goes to Orlando with my aunt, uncle and cousins, because we both own timeshares at the same resort. We always have a BLAST on this trip. There's nothing like sharing WDW with the people you love! Also, we ALWAYS hit Universal on this trip because we're thrill junkies at heart. :cool1:

Trip 3: June 2012 High School GRAD trip to WDW!
My two best friends and I just recently decided that we are going to celebrate our graduation at the happiest place on earth! :woohoo: They both LOVE disney, but i'm still the fanatic! I told them I would happily do ALL the planning, because I love that part. haha. All they have to do is pay me the money, and have a great time! :)
This is a long time away, but since it will just be my friends and I we need plenty of time in advance to ensure we will be able to finance the trip! I CAN'T WAIT to spend time with my favorite people in my favorite place!!!

So, that's it for now! Stay tuned for LOTS more updates throughout the next 2 years!
I hope you'll follow along as I satisfy my disney cravings like never before with 3 trips in a 10 month period! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter