"24" Season 5 Re-Airs Beginning Friday!

Wish I had his cell phone coverage and his PDA capabilities.

I was just thinking about starting to watch 24. Now that my Alias is over, I am just wondering around without purpose. Should I start with the current season 5 or is it worth it to go rent or buy the DVDs of all the seasons? I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks!

I had the first 7 hours dvr'd till I finishes the season 4 dvds. We had a power surge and it wiped out my dvr! I was so bummed I'd have to wait until S5 came out on dvd! Thank you so much for posting this because I would never have known!

Just started watching season one! It is awesome, can't wait to see season 2. I started watching beginning season 3 so it is neat to see how it all began!

disneyfanforever said:
I was just thinking about starting to watch 24. Now that my Alias is over, I am just wondering around without purpose. Should I start with the current season 5 or is it worth it to go rent or buy the DVDs of all the seasons? I would love to hear your opinions. Thanks!

We started watching about half way through season 3. When that ended, we went out and rented seasons 1 and 2 which, in a real DUH moment, we watched in the wrong order. :confused3 :rotfl: Didn't matter all that much as each "24" is pretty much self contained. It was helpful seeing the first two years because they answered some non essential but interesting questions.

So I would say you won't suffer any long term effects by watching season 5 first but, by all means, get the other 4 season. They are awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter