24hour countdown!!!!

ZebraDomeCrazy

Silliness is one of my best qualities!
Our AKL Kidani vacation with our best friends is finally here!! We have been planning for almost a year. We are DVC members who visit often, but this trip we are bringing our best friends, who have never been to Disney. I am so excited, but honestly a little nervous. What if our friends don't enjoy Disney like we do? Has anyone ever experienced this? I worry that we've been talking about it for so long, that it won't live up to our hype for them, lol.

I hope you have a great trip with your friends. IMO Disney magic is contagious lol.
Wishing you pixie dust on your vacation.pixiedust:

Have a great time and I won't be to far behind you getting to Disney as I have 35 hours until my flight leaves (yes I'm taking a 555 am flight) and about 48 hours until I arrive to Disney Contemporary resort.

Enjoy your trip also! Yep, weather is looking great! Going to be nice to see anything but snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter