$25 Airtran Coupon Giveaway

griergirl2

Having entirely too much fun!!
Sorry is this is old news here, but I just saw it on the budget board and didn't see it on here off hand. $25 Airtran coupons...need to be booked by Oct. 31 and travel by Dec. 18. You can get many of them, and if you split up your flights it's a great deal.

http://airtran.com/sunshine/

Thanks very much for posting this....I was about to book Airtran flights, this was very helpful.

Thank you so much for posting this. I just registered and received the email immediately. I've never flown Airtran so I have a question for airtran users. First, I go to Kayak.com and book Airtran THROUGH kayak so we don't have to pay for seat assignments. Then I can use the $25 coupon when I'm checking out. If I want to book 4 tickets, should I repeat the process 4 times so I can use 4 coupons, or is that too risky?

Thanks for your help Dissers!

Found the email - it was in my spam folder. You can use 1 coupon per person on a reservation. I just used 5 coupons - one for each of the 5 people in our party - under one reservation. After you enter the first coupon code, you'll see it applied in the box at the right. Enter the second, third, etc. one by one - they will appear in the box at the right.

Can I assume you cannot apply this to a reservation already booked?

Yes. But if the time for your flight has change since you booked the flight, you should be able to call and cancel that reservation (and get a full refund) and rebook online using the coupons. My outbound flight changed less than 30 minutes so I did just that this morning. The new flight was substantially less expensive - with the coupons, I saved $200 for our party of 5 (I originally was paying $573 for our Thanksgiving weekend flight and rebooked for $373).

If you have not made your seat assignments, you can pull up your reservations and enter the codes to pay for the seats. I just did this - too bad I did not see it earlier, but at least I saved $48. I was so excited this morning anyway b/c Airtran dropped the rates for our Thanksgiving trip by almost 200 per person. We were going to drive b/c no airline had decent rates (best we had found was almost 400 p/p) but we were able to book flights this morning. So glad I did b/c the rates were gone 2 hours later!!!

So there is a flight time coming up on orbitz, but when i look on airtran its not available..wondering what is going on bc the deal would be too good with this coupon hmm guess i can keep watching right?!

My Orlando to Buffalo flight was $62 less the $25 made it an incredible deal....$37 before taxes!

Has anyone used this for both ways on a roundtrip flight (ie. four coupon codes for two people and book outbound flights and return flights separately? Or this a one offer per person deal?

Found the email - it was in my spam folder. You can use 1 coupon per person on a reservation. I just used 5 coupons - one for each of the 5 people in our party - under one reservation. After you enter the first coupon code, you'll see it applied in the box at the right. Enter the second, third, etc. one by one - they will appear in the box at the right.

Did you have 5 separate coupon codes or did the same code work for each person? TIA!

Has anyone used this for both ways on a roundtrip flight (ie. four coupon codes for two people and book outbound flights and return flights separately? Or this a one offer per person deal?

The offer states one per person. Though havent tried it on seperate one ways.

If you have not made your seat assignments, you can pull up your reservations and enter the codes to pay for the seats. I just did this - too bad I did not see it earlier, but at least I saved $48. I was so excited this morning anyway b/c Airtran dropped the rates for our Thanksgiving trip by almost 200 per person. We were going to drive b/c no airline had decent rates (best we had found was almost 400 p/p) but we were able to book flights this morning. So glad I did b/c the rates were gone 2 hours later!!!

AWESOME IDEA! I think I'll hang onto the codes and use them to possibly upgrade to business class on the way home!

If you look on the budget board you can see all the deals people got with this. You can indeed do one way flights and use them both ways!! You do need separate codes though for each person/flight. Two peope round trip=4 codes. GREAT DEAL for those that can use it! I think my parents have talked themselves into another trip this year cause they can now travel for such a great deal, esp. since they still have a credit from our earlier trip this year :-)

Thanks so much for posting this!!! Just got our email coupons and will book our December flights with the discount. :yay::yay::yay:

You're all welcome...but the OP was really the one who posted it on the budget board...just figured it should be on this one as well :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter