$25 Airtran Coupon Giveaway

Maybe a silly question, but does the coupon only work online, or can you use it when you book by phone as well?? The reason I ask is that we have some credits to use that are attached to a confirmation number, so I can't book online, and it would be awesome to use the coupon as well as the credit! Anyone know?:confused3:goodvibes

Is it because the credit is attached to a confirmation that you can't book it online. We have booked using credits online before. Perhaps you could have the credit disassociated with the confirmation. Does the credit appear in your profile information on AirTrans website?

Do you what the timeframe was when that code came out (Travel through ??) ? We are thinking about doing a cruise in 2010 and I'm flexible on my dates as long as I can score cheap airfare. I used this $25 code in September and it was soooo awesome !! I surely hope another one comes out for next year :0)

Last December there was another $25.00 coupon that came out and we used them for our trip during March break. Hopefully there will be another one come out.

Do you what the timeframe was when that code came out (Travel through ??) ? We are thinking about doing a cruise in 2010 and I'm flexible on my dates as long as I can score cheap airfare. I used this $25 code in September and it was soooo awesome !! I surely hope another one comes out for next year :0)

I had a look back and the coupon was issued on Dec 22nd.

Go to AirTran.com before January 2, 2009, and select
travel on AirTran Airways flights through April 30, 2009

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter