250 BCV, 200 SSR, 530 AKV points for transfer $16 - $17 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s a long shot but anything else available for Nov 23-25?
Not for the 2 nights in the same room. Old Key West has a 1 bedroom Nov 24-26. Other resorts have the night of the 23rd. As it show now, you would have to split the 2 nights.

Can you tell me if there are any studios available for 3 nights or longer, anywhere in November? Or possibly post a screenshot of availability if so? I can't send PMs yet :) Thank you.
There are 3 nights available at Saratoga Springs Nov 25-28 in a studio

Hello! Looking for any 2 consecutive nights in a studio (longshot) between 11/17 and 11/25. Anywhere!

We have 196 points for that must be used by November 30th, 2018 (checkout 12/1). They can be used at any DVC resort. We are asking $12 per point.

How many points do you have remaining? Are hey able to be transferred?

I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom 11/2 or 11/3 or both :) I know - a long shot. I've rented from the boards before and hoping for some magic pixie dust lol
Thank you!

I’m sure there isn’t but thought I could check.... any openings at Grand California for Nov 10, 11, or 12th for studio or 1 bedroom any of the nights would be great!

I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom 11/2 or 11/3 or both :) I know - a long shot. I've rented from the boards before and hoping for some magic pixie dust lol
Thank you!
There is a 1 bedroom available at Old Key West for both nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter