26 OKW Pts. to rent - Good to July 31, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReneeMoss

Mouseketeer
I have been a DVC member since 1991 -
I have 26 OKW pts. that will expire August 1, 2003. I would like to "rent" them to another DVC member (or responsible person).
I believe I can just transfer them to another member and you can make your own reservations, combinning them with your own points?
If you are not a member, I will have to make a reservation for you.
I can make a reservation using the 26 pts. for 2 nights in a Studio (Sun-Thurs) at Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas Wilderness Villas etc. etc. through June 10
or for 2 nights at Old Key West in a Studio (Sun - Thurs) through July31
Other point combinations and properties are available - check the point charts for your choice.
Please e-mail me if interested.
I am asking $250. Thank you.

You may only transfer them to another member if they are current year points (i.e. not banked or borrowed).

Additionally, the recipient must be eligible to receive them. A member is allowed only one transfer (in or out) per use year.

Good luck!

They are this year's points - but I THINK I did bank them before I made the reservation - and then had to cancel the reservation - so I'll have to call Disney tomorrow to see what's up!
Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter