2day/3day pass question

joloco

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if the buy 2 / get 3 day pass is still available? I've tried the www.floridakiss.com web site and don't see it. Maybe I'm lost. Can you order through USO ....we're staying at portofino. Or can you call Kissimmee Tourist Board Directly? Thanks.:smooth:

The Kissimmee 3rd Day Free offer was there last week when I clicked on the link at the Kissimmee Visitors Bureau website (www.floridakiss.com/f_offers.htm), but when I went back yesterday to buy my tickets for next month, I was taken to a new Universal Tickets page and the 3rd Day Free offer was nowhere to be found. Universal has obviousy changed their Ticket website and when I called the Universal website number they told me to call the Universal Orlando ticket line. They didn't know anything about the Kissimmee offer - all they had was an offer to get a 3rd Day free for $99 per adult, but the third day had to be used within 7 days of using the first day. I was under the impression that with the Kissimmee offer, the third day was good forever, but maybe I was mistaken. In any case, an adult ticket with the Kissimmee offer was only $85 so I passed on the Universal deal and called the Kissimmee Visitors Bureau (800-333-KISS) to inform them of the problem. They said that I was correct and that the link to the Universal site wasn't working as it had been. They are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved by next week.
BTW, the original Kissimmee offer was valid only until 1/31/02 but when I went to the website yesterday, it had been extended until 5/31/02 so obviously, Universal changed their link last week without the Kissimmee Vistors Center knowledge. Hopefully it will get resolved favorably since this was such a good deal (maybe that's why Universal removed it...lol!) Congrats to all of those who took advantage of the offer before it disappeared - lets hope it reappears soon!
Ted

Looks like it's back on line. Just tried and got through.

"Kissimmee - St. Cloud Special Offer

Get a 3rd day FREE when you buy a 2-Day Universal Orlando Theme Park Ticket. Enjoy unlimited park-to-park access to BOTH Universal Studios® and Islands of Adventure theme parks! Unused days never expire. Plus a CityWalk Party Pass good for seven consecutive nights from the first day of use. Offer only valid for tickets purchased online.

Must purchase by 5/31/02 "

Arissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter