2Q's about MNSSHP Tickets...

RFrank9504

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked before I am too lazy to search...I'm honest about it tho...:laughing:
1. Can you buy tickets for the party at the resort the day of the event??
(We have family coming to see us and they ar ethinking about going, but don't wanna buy the tickets until they arrive-making sure they get there in time.)
2. Do they have limited tickets and they sell out or is it open ended-you just need a ticket as it is a separate event....:confused3
thanks guys.

You can get them day off, but the do have the potential to sell out.

I wish I would have waited for mine the day of, I bought them in advance, and unfortuantely all 5 of us came down with a virus that week, 2 of us were feeling lousy and did not enjoy ourselves! :sick:

I'm thinking of waiting to buy them at the resort too...to keep an eye on the weather etc. Anyways, what are the odds that it is sold out? How many tickets per party? I'm aiming for Tues Sept 16 right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter