• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3-day/2 park or seasonal pass?

Summer is blocked out for the seasonal AP,

July (and Christmas week through NY) is blocked out, I mention this only because summer can mean more than one month to some people. And I don't mean this snotty, I literally went wait summer? and promptly checked the dates on the Universal site.

July (and Christmas week through NY) is blocked out, I mention this only because summer can mean more than one month to some people. And I don't mean this snotty, I literally went wait summer? and promptly checked the dates on the Universal site.

Yes, you are right. I couldn’t remember if both June and July were blocked out or only July, so I thought I would go with the more vague “summer” and people could look it up. Plus, it can change at any time, so just because this June isn’t included, doesn’t mean next June might not be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter