3 day universal passes cheap??

travel4ever

Earning My Ears
Where is the best (cheapest ) pass for us canucks to get Universal passes (i thinks it's 5days for price of 3). Online or being out west do I order them from a CAA office down east? It's less than 5 weeks before we go!!!
:Pinkbounc

Our passes at Caa are 3 days for $117 Cdn. I know last year I gave our Caa offices phone numer to someone out west and she said Caa was glad to mail her the passes. If you would like it let me know.

You're in Calgary? No need to go any further than the closest AMA (CAA) office (assuming you're a member). Right now, they are selling three day passes to Universal for $77 US (regular $117). Here is the link.

If you plan on going for more than three days, you can get a 5 day pass for $89.95 + shipping from Universal's website. With this pass, your tickets are only good for five consecutive days from first use. The three day passes are good for any three days.

Also, if you're planning on going to Sea World, Wet 'n Wild, and/or Busch Gardens while you're there, you can buy a 14 day pass that's good for admission to all the parks for two weeks. It's $175.95 for the Universal Parks, Sea World and Wet 'n Wild, or $209.95 for those 4 plus Busch Gardens. You can buy those passes on Universal and Sea World's websites.

AMA also sells single day tickets to Sea World and Busch Gardens at slightly lower than the gate price - which, unless you plan on spending a lot of time at those parks, will probably be cheaper than buying the 14 day pass.

Thanks for all your help, I didn't realize our AMA had tickets now.
We stayed at Riverside just over 2yrs ago and absolutely loved!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter