3 more days till.....

Well.... I am disappointed. I was really looking froward to her terrorizing Rob with her nakedness... :sad2:

I think she may be all talk and no tatas. :rolleyes:

I'm meeting them tonight. So don't give up hope, Jenn. It could still happen. :scared:

Somehow I doubt it though. I am looking forward to meeting Rosie. It's always interesting to see if the "real time" personality matches the online one.

I'm meeting them tonight. So don't give up hope, Jenn. It could still happen. :scared:

Somehow I doubt it though. I am looking forward to meeting Rosie. It's always interesting to see if the "real time" personality matches the online one.

Oh! Have fun! :yay:

Mine doesn't.:sad2:
I'm wickid classy and crap in public. ::yes::

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah. Right.

Ce qui ?
snooty.gif

Je suis très de première qualité !

:rolleyes:
Brilliant retort.
Just scintillating.

Just tell Rosie I miss her ya big galoot

Just exactly what is a galoot anyway? Can there be small galoots or only big ones. Are galoots only male, or are there female galoots?

I think she may be all talk and no tatas. :rolleyes:

Fortunatly, or Unfortunatly, there is a lot of both talk and tatas where Rosie is concerned!

In fact, lots of talk about her Tata's! Just ask her! :sad2:

Had a great time with Rosie and James tonight (and Mike when he got off work and joined us).

Rosie was delightfully charming, and kept her clothing on for the entire time. She did mention that her tatas were impressive. She wants me to say that. Um, I'm not a good judge, so I'll say that she says they're impressive.

It was a very pleasant time. We talked trash about most of you here on the GLBT board.

And the BIGGEST SURPRISE OF THE NIGHT! She didn't call me fat a single time! I'm shocked!

It was a very pleasant time. We talked trash about most of you here on the GLBT board.

I dont think discussing who you would like to see behind a Disney Dumpster is really "Talking trash!"
:confused3

And the BIGGEST SURPRISE OF THE NIGH! She didn't call me fat a single time! I'm shocked!

Ummm not untill you went to the bathroom!

Boy, then she opened up!
:rolleyes1

Quote:
I dont think discussing who you would like to see behind a Disney Dumpster is really "Talking trash!"
:bitelip:
Ooooooo Was I behind the Dumpster du L'Amore?! :goodvibes
Who with!?
Was it more that one? - I'm a good multitasker!
:hyper:

:bitelip:
Ooooooo Was I behind the Dumpster du L'Amore?! :goodvibes
Who with!?
Was it more that one? - I'm a good multitasker!
:hyper:

No. That's not the part of the conversation that was about you.

We discussed how puritanical and prudish you are. :rolleyes:

No. That's not the part of the conversation that was about you.

We discussed how puritanical and prudish you are. :rolleyes:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Sorry Wally, but those words just don't describe you!

So Rosie behaved herself? No insults (at least to your face), clothes stayed on, charming ... are you really sure it was Rosie?

So Rosie behaved herself? No insults (at least to your face), clothes stayed on, charming ... are you really sure it was Rosie?

Yep. It was her.

And while the clothes stayed on, there was much talk of the nakedness. And tatas. Well, Roise talked about nakedness and tatas. Not me.

I just tuned it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter