35% discount email February 2024-December 2024???

DisneyNDecember

DIS Veteran
35% discount email from February 2024-December 2024???
Typically I do not get those type of discount emails until August or September, and it was from Disney Destinations, but when I accesses the email and put in the resort review, it showed my offer code / PIN with my last name, no first name, but it was not my home address.
It then lists a phone number to call if the mailing address is not mine, I called that phone number and it is not a good phone number???
Has anyone else had this email received??? I thought it was odd to receive so early for December 2024 and the fact the phone number is not working makes me even more curious.

I received it it listed a very old address to an old email I tried to use it online and it wouldn’t work there’s another thread on this and people have called the regular number and have gotten it to work

The physical mailing address on mine was an address that I have never lived at, but it had my last name and it came to my personal email. Very odd. When I called the phone number and it did not work, it led me to believe it was a spam email, but it came from Disney Destination, so just lots of odd things were going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter