3gr8kids , Happy Birthday !

Frank, this was well taken care of over on FB, you are so "old school" LOL ;)

Happy Birthday Karla! :flower3:
(I graduated with Frank from the old school.)

Thanks John,, but no thanks. Denise, Phyllis and I are perfectly fine here in our world.

Except for swearing in real time and it's faster,, theres pretty much nothing different between there and here,,
EXCEPT EVERYONE ABANDONED US HERE !!!
NO BODY EVEN GOES ON CHAT ANYMORE !! WHATS UP WITH THAT ?? THEY'D RATHER TALK TO ONE PERSON AT A TIME ON "FACE FACE" ??

No thanks,, I'm fine.

Thanks John,, but no thanks. Denise, Phyllis and I are perfectly fine here in our world.

Except for swearing in real time and it's faster,, theres pretty much nothing different between there and here,,
NO BODY EVEN GOES ON CHAT ANYMORE !! WHASTS UP WITH THAT ?? THEY'D RATHER TALK TO ONE PERSON AT A TIME ON "FACE FACE" ??

No thanks,, I'm fine.
I'm with ya Frank, I'm happy here where everyone can be too.

Happy Birthday Karla !!:cake:party:

(seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short).
Thank you Frank!! You think YOU'RE late? I apologize for not seeing this sooner, and I do appreciate you thinking of me :)

lol John, I apologize to you, too, for missing all the chats at your place

Happy Birthday Karla! :flower3:
(I graduated with Frank from the old school.)
Thank You Phyllis! I am somewhat "old school" too. HEY!!! Maybe you can be "Statler" and I'll be "Waldorf"!!??!! :thumbsup2

NO BODY EVEN GOES ON CHAT ANYMORE !! WHATS UP WITH THAT ?? THEY'D RATHER TALK TO ONE PERSON AT A TIME ON "FACE FACE" ??

No thanks,, I'm fine.
In my defense, I do try to stop in to John's site (usually during the day), and it's only me and someone named "Bot", lol

I got your back here Frank, FB is too much like work.
Kind of, but it pays under the table, lol

I didn't know they even had school back then. :lmao:
shah-zammmmmmm lol
I'm with ya Frank, I'm happy here where everyone can be too.
Oh sure, it's all butterflies and rainbows, right? lol

Happy Birthday!
I'm with ya to Frank!
Thank You!! :)

old school here also. not fb for me. too much work. this is easy
I need an "easy" button, lol

Happy Birthday Karla!!!!
:banana::dance3::cheer2::woohoo::cake:party::bday:
Thank you lovie!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter