3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

I just wanted to ask before I did it can Ipost the link to clairs pic for the contest on my facebook page. I have alot of friends on that and I will make them vote lol i just wanted to make sure it was ok wit hyou beofre I did it lol

I just wanted to ask before I did it can Ipost the link to clairs pic for the contest on my facebook page. I have alot of friends on that and I will make them vote lol i just wanted to make sure it was ok wit hyou beofre I did it lol

Hey, that sounds like a plan! I think I'll post it on mine too. I'll send you my name and you can add me as friend if you want.

I posted your link on my thread (although I think we have the same readers for the most part...truth be known you have more :lmao: ) so I don't know if it will be any help are not!

Thanks alot. I don't know how well we're gonna do. I checked the "winner" so far yesterday and she had like 120 MORE than we do already. LOL! I guess we'll just keep trying.

princeCsigning.jpg

stepmother.jpg

cinderlley.jpg

redeyedcindy.jpg

sillystepsister.jpg

drzzy.jpg

goingtogetapic.jpg

great shots w/the characters
you need to go over to my thread and check out the link I have there on the announcement of the Fantasyland makeover. It is geared toward the princesses--your princess will LOVE it!!

I put the link(contest) on my FB page again I don't know if it will help but it shouldn't hurt
Luck!:wave2:
I have had two people tell me they were voting :yay:

Yes, that is the PTR! we are trying to decide when to return next year! and having fun while deciding...join us and we have a lot of chit chat there too by the way!
and WE ARE discussing plans for 2010!

but, here is the link
the NEW FANTASYLAND EXPECTED TO OPEN BY 2012!

OFFICIAL - New Fantasyland Rumour is TRUE!
The rumour that Fantasyland is getting a massive makeover, complete with Twin Dumbo's, Little Mermaid Ride, and a host of other things is TRUE.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/trave...21880.htmlpage
It has just been announced at the D23 Expo by head of Imagineering Jay Rasulo
Full Video Announcement with wonderful illustrations HERE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08W5Os-Wnj0

***I COPIED THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD!!***

I read the entire trip report and loveddddddd it. AND by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY belated.
I thought I was a disney nut, no change that I am a disneyholic and I would not change a thing except more magic and reading your report was like WHATT BIBBIDY BOBBITY BOUTIQUE OMG I never even knew it exsisted. I have been going to disney since before it opened. Yes in 1970 I went to see WHAT WAS COMING they had slides of the new Disney World. It was my very first trip to Florida and the airport was like a hanger. WOW things have changed. We are leaving in 13 days and can't wait we are so excited. Please tell me how did you find out about the B B Boo thing. How long have they been doing this?

I read the entire trip report and loveddddddd it. AND by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY belated.
I thought I was a disney nut, no change that I am a disneyholic and I would not change a thing except more magic and reading your report was like WHATT BIBBIDY BOBBITY BOUTIQUE OMG I never even knew it exsisted. I have been going to disney since before it opened. Yes in 1970 I went to see WHAT WAS COMING they had slides of the new Disney World. It was my very first trip to Florida and the airport was like a hanger. WOW things have changed. We are leaving in 13 days and can't wait we are so excited. Please tell me how did you find out about the B B Boo thing. How long have they been doing this?

Thanks so much for reading. I found out about through these boards. I read a little bit about it in 2007 and byt 2008 I had booked it a few days before our trip, but then Claire got sick and it didn't happen. So we were determined to do it this trip. She wants to go back. They now have a pirate league that opened this summer and it looks super cool. It does pirate makeovers. I want to have her do it if we go again, but she may not want to, since she is more into being beautiful. LOL! But they do have a pretty pirate makeover too.

I was scanning the dis and came along this :-)surfweb:yes I need a life...the rain is relentless and I can only stand so much football:lmao: )

But, this mom has questions about the BBB and I had noticed Claire had the hair piece she has a question about
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=33563451&posted=1#post33563451

I went over and helped. But you know what is really weird. in all your post you have that nice signature, but this post has no signature showing up. Is it like that for you too? Thats so wierd.

I don't always put up my siggie; I may have opted not to post it :confused3
most times if I post on someone's thread a second time or more I take the siggie off.
Depends on who and what I'm commenting on.

But, thanks for noticing! so far I can still see my siggie when I post it!
Thanks for the compliment, too!

OK, that makes sense now.
I was just reading over on your thread about the new addtion to Fantasyland, and I saw they are going to take out most of toontown. they are going o leave the barnstormer but retheme it. And giove mickey and Minnie new house up towards the front of the park, which I can't imagine where. Thats kind of weird. There are going to be some big changes. But it should be cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter