3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

I read your TR before I became a diser and loved it.
Your girls are adorable, and Claire is such a sweetie with all the her princess dresses.:cutie: Before at C.V.S I saw two little girls wearing princess dresses and I thought of Claire.
You're an amazing photographer!
I learned some things from my aunt this summer who's a professional photographer so now I count wait to go Disney next month and apply it.

Thanks for reading!

sorceymick.jpg

sorceymickandus.jpg

incrediblycool.jpg

incredibledancing.jpg

sidehat.jpg

I stumbled on your trip report this morning and have spent every free minute reading it today:surfweb: Finally made it to the end. We are going on our first trip in seven weeks. DD5 and I drooled over all of Claire's beautiful dresses. I think we're going to the Disney store tomorrowprincess:

Thanks so much for your wonderful, detailed report. It was a pleasure to read.

I stumbled on your trip report this morning and have spent every free minute reading it today:surfweb: Finally made it to the end. We are going on our first trip in seven weeks. DD5 and I drooled over all of Claire's beautiful dresses. I think we're going to the Disney store tomorrowprincess:

Thanks so much for your wonderful, detailed report. It was a pleasure to read.

Thanks so much for reading. I am now putting up pics that didn't make it into the trip report. Mostly becuase I took soooo many! LOL!

Jen can you tell me where that new POP thread is that you wanted me to check out? For some reason I can't find it:confused3

I like your POP pictures. I should have took more.:sad2:

I don't think I posted this here yet. It's a picture show to music. I just learned how to and it's not great, but I like it.

Thanks to thelittlemermaid83 for helping so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5odCGB8Mo

The only thing I don't like is it seem to make the pictures blurry and so out of focus. I don;t know if there is anything I can do to sharpen it or not.

There is just something about that Alice dress that I love! LOL! I'm sure you know the feeling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter