440 BWV @16.5 pp exp 11/30/20, 200 AKV points @$19 thru 9/30/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I have 150 BWV at $16, 577 BWV points at $16.5 and 200 AKV points at $19 pp.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

The points cannot be transferred. I take 25% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. I take PayPal (you need to cover any fees, if any) or personal checks.

I have rented many times and I will work with you throughout the entire stay. I can provide a contract or references.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have 150 BWV at $16, 577 BWV points at $16.5 and 200 AKV points at $19 pp.

I can also make reservations within a 7 month window at any DVC resorts if there is availability.

The points cannot be transferred. I take 25% deposit at the time of reservation and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. I take PayPal (you need to cover any fees, if any) or personal checks.

I have rented many times and I will work with you throughout the entire stay. I can provide a contract or references.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Hi Christine,
I'm hoping to rent a standard studio at Aulani for one night on 9/12-9/13. PayPal works for me. Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Christine,
I'm hoping to rent a standard studio at Aulani for one night on 9/12-9/13. PayPal works for me. Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you.
Only an ocean view studio is available for 25 points. Please pm me if you are interested or if you have other dates. Thanks

Christine,
Thanks so much for checking. I don't have the ability to PM yet, unfortunately. Do you see a 1BR standard for 35 points that same night, 9/12-9/13?

Only an ocean view studio is available for 25 points. Please pm me if you are interested or if you have other dates. Thanks

Christine,
Thanks so much for checking. I don't have the ability to PM yet, unfortunately. Do you see a 1BR standard for 35 points that same night, 9/12-9/13?
They have an island/garden view 1-br for 36 points. You have to make certain # of posts before you get the pm capabilities. I cannot communicate with you on the board unless you want to disclose all your personal info here :)

Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks

Ok - I guess I need to get to whatever that threshold is, but now I am unable to reply to posts. I'll book the 1BR garden view for 36 points. Once we can actually communicate about it.

They have an island/garden view 1-br for 36 points. You have to make certain # of posts before you get the pm capabilities. I cannot communicate with you on the board unless you want to disclose all your personal info here :)

Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks

Ok - I guess I need to get to whatever that threshold is, but now I am unable to reply to posts. I'll book the 1BR garden view for 36 points. Once we can actually communicate about it.
Great, thanks. Please pm me when you are ready :)

Hi there!

May I inquire into availability of a BWV studio between 9/13 and 9/22?

Unable to PM just yet, so I hope the direct reply was acceptable.

Thank you!

Hi, the only availability is a 1-br pool/garden view for 6 nights 9/16-9/22/20 for 174 points. Thanks

Thanks everyone, I have rented out the 150 points at $16. I still have 440 points at $16.50 that I am trying to rent out for my other renter due to the Coronavirus cancellation.

Hi! What is the expiration on these points? I am hoping to book at BWV for January, 2021. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter