$4600 down and haven't been to a Park yet

Talking of discount don't forget the DVC discount. I believe it is comparable to the annual pass discounts.
For food the best one is TIW with 20%, DVC I think gives 15%.

Wait till you get AARP.:lmao:

That's funny since I've been a AARP member since I retired from the military at age 42. They sent me an application and I applied and even gave them my true birth date.

I didn't know Disney Visa gets you food discounts and Earl gives AAA discounts. I think it's time for a discount thread.:thumbsup2

Now that's one I did not know about.

Larry

Most stores at the Buena Vista Outlet Mall on SR 535 gives a 15% AAA discount - with no minimum purchase. I'm not sure about the Premier Outlet Mall.

I've started inquiring about AAA discounts at most places I shop - and am usually granted anywhere from 10%-20% off. (Major department & grocery stores excluded.)

In October AAA members received a free Bloomin' Onion at Outback if you asked. I hope they bring that one back!

As a frequent diner at Ale House by FtW, I'm going to inquire about a AAA discount, there. I know they give a WDW cast member discount - cause I used to get one when I worked at Epcot.

ETA: I just went to the AAA website and you can inquire about stores, restaurants, movie theatres, etc..... that give AAA discounts.

I've started inquiring about AAA discounts at most places I shop - and am usually granted anywhere from 10%-20% off. (Major department & grocery stores excluded.)
Me too. I need brakes on our minivan and asked there today and they gave me 10%. I ask more and more. I got the AAA membership as they had the best deal on AP's, plus I figure it might work now and then on sites or hotel rooms. The discounts are an added bonus.

We pay extra for AAA Plus and have the MH included. We actually had to have a former MH towed one time. That in itself was well worth the cost of AAA. Don't leave home without it!!

Not to mention that they change flats, tow vehicles (with the Plus it's 100 miles), unlock car doors if you lock your keys in it (even the motor home if it's covered), bring gas if you run out, have on-line trip-tiks available & you can get a tourist guide book for any destination in the U.S. & Canada. I LOVE my AAA!!! The longest I ever had to wait for help was 30 minutes in downtown Tampa at 5pm on a Friday. That was miraculous!!

We pay extra for AAA Plus and have the MH included. We actually had to have a former MH towed one time. That in itself was well worth the cost of AAA. Don't leave home without it!!

I'll second that!! Our membership has paid for itself many times over, and we've always had excellent service when we've called.

I do need to remember to ask more about the AAA discount when I'm out and about. I'm always surprised at how many places offer them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter