$49 All Star rate + $10 for 3rd person in room

Gibbey

Earning My Ears
I booked 2 rooms at the ASM, $49 rate, for 9/8 & 9 and was told that $10/night is added for the 3rd adult in one room. I asked her to try various rates (fall rate, Florida rate or a code I gave her) and every time she tried she said it still came up with the additional $10. Others here have said it is a room rate, not a per person rate. Anyone else get charged extra? Is it worth trying again?

All of the room rates are for 2 adults, 18+. The charge for an extra adut depends on the resort. I have seen others post who were charged $10 for the 3rd adult at the all stars. I think I was quoted $25 at YC.

Still a great deal!!
:D

Just about all the resorts charge extra for having more than 2 adults in the room. At the value resorts it is $10 per night, at the moderates $15 per night and at the others it is $25 per night. It doesn't matter what rate you get, if you have more than 2 adults, you will be charge for the extra person.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

Thanks for the info. Yes, it is still a good rate! I've always opted for the Disney area through Priceline. It will be nice to experience staying on Disney grounds.

Last year I stood @ the All Star Movies and was not aware I had to pay $10.00 extra per day for the third adult. So, thinking that if I didn't the third adult would not be able to use the pool, I paid it. Never was the third person asked for resort ID etc. But, I much rather have been honest and not have an embarrassing moment!
Also, be aware that when the third person receives their resort ID/card they will be able to charge unless you let them know not to allow this person to have charging privileges.

Hope this helps, good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter