$49 for real?

pooh123

Earning My Ears
I have seen posts for $49 at the all star how do you get the number to call about it?

I just called 1-407-W-DISNEY and asked for the fall special at the All stars. The Cm was very nice - she took the time to look it up for me and when she found it she said there was no postcard needed and I didn't need to live in any certain state.

I just received my confirmation, and it just says $49 Fall Special on it. Nothing about needing proof of residency or anything!

Good luck!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Hi Pooh ,
Asking for the Fall Rate has worked for alot of folks if for some reason it doesn't for you email me and I will be happy to help you out with a link that has helped others!(Actually not a link cuz I'm not computer literate but an address!!)

Good Luck!

linda

Does this rate extend to Nov. 6 - 11, which is when we're planning to go? Anyone get it for this time frame?

Bill From PA

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter